BY HEB

GaBy C.
San antonio
I bought these chips on a rush trip to make some frito pie. I usually buy the frito lays brand but this time i bought the heb veraion since they had a better price, the chips worked well, but they werent the same quality as the frito lay brand. I would not mind using them again as the taste was good, but i think my experience is just based of preference. The product was good overall.
Heath W.
Yum, just like the name brand version but a tad saltier and oilier...so basically more tasty! I switched to the HEB brand as soon as I discovered them and I won't go back to Fritos unless I leave Texas!
Amber F.
Good but not a big fan of how thick the chips are and how much sodium they have. My father always buys them but I try not too due to how filling they are. There good just not my style
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
My dad eats these every single day one way or another. They’re huge and absolutely perfect for dipping! They taste better than Fritos and are cheaper so it’s really a win win product.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Taste just like the name brand, but their half the price! They are super affordable! They are delicious, and not disappointing at all! The pros would have to be their taste, and their price, and honestly there isn't any cons!
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I just have to say that these are my favorite corn chips of all time!!! For some reason they are less greasy than the standard size counterparts. They are perfectly salty, and perfectly delicious!  Try them!
Amber N.
1515 fitch
Purchased at: H-E-B
This product is great for when you and your family are having a nacho night. Or when you get hungry you can easily pop one of these in your mouth and enjoy.
Kelly B.
Elmendorf
I buy everything at HEB so I a lease get freebies there and these where one of them and they didn't taste too much different than the main brand
Beth D.
Taste as good as other corn chip brands and are perfect for dipping anything from cheese deep to bean deep at a comparable price. Very budget friendly
Yanela M.
houston
These Chips aren’t really that amazing. The only way they taste incredible is when used with a great dip. I recommend the buffalo ranch chicken dip!