HEB Speciality Series Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Chipotle Garlic)

by HEB

Ignite your taste buds with our HEB Specialty Salsas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HEB Speciality Series Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Chipotle Garlic)!
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product, it buys me because of the taste. The price is always reasonable. I use this for group or individual parties I love the taste and flavor of the salsa. It's worth your money. Gather your favorite tostada tortilla chips and taste this great salsa.
No Special Diet
San Antonio
HEB and Hill Country products are amazing. Their prices are perfect. But it doesn't take away from the product. Their salsa is great no matter what flavor you try!;
This salsa is delicious. It's not too spicy, but not bland at all. Great flavor at a great price! We use this several times a month when the family gets together.
Cuero
The HEB Salasa are definitely worth trying. They are not too spicy and have many different flavors to try out. I am finding that HEB products are getting better and better.
Organic
Kyle, TX
We are rarely disappointed with this brand and this Dallas is amazing! It tastes just like if is have whipped it up fresh on the spot. We try to have at least one has handy in the cupboard for when we have guests
I LOVE fresh, homemade salsa. That said, anything getting stars, store bought, means I'll buy it again. Besides they had me at garlic and chipotle.
The Salsa is good, but HEB has a thick and chunky salsa that is more appealing. This salsa didn't stand out to me as much.
No Special Diet
College Station
I am not really a fan of salsa but this salsa is the best. It has a perfect amount of garlic, and it's not really spicy.
Organic, No Special Diet
San Antonio
Purchased at: H-E-B
Super good with chips when you want something different from pick or don’t want to make a homemade salsa