Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesHEB
Pinto Beans with Jalapenos & Bacon 15 Oz (Pack of 3)

HEB Pinto Beans with Jalapenos & Bacon 15 Oz (Pack of 3)

by HEB

HEB quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HEB Pinto Beans with Jalapenos & Bacon 15 Oz (Pack of 3)!
Crystal G.
Manitowoc, WI
Next to homemade beans, these are great. It has just enough spice to make it good. There's a kick of spicy without overpowering the beans.
Krista H.
Bruceville, TX
I like to use HEB pinto beans with jalapeños and bacon as a side with many different meals.
Magdouline H.
Converse, TX
HEB has probably some of the best products for the value I always shop there for family and appreciate the quality for the price you can find a variety if not all the products for a great value this is something that Texas has blessed us with recommend all the satisfied
Gina A.
San Antonio
HEB brand products really set the bar high for quality and flavor. These beans capture the Tex-Mex taste many are searching for, without the hassle of slow cooking them for hours.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Very good!! I love to use these beans 3 different ways. By themselves, smashed into refried beans and mix it with chorizo (my favorite), and also turn them into borracho beans by adding onion garlic, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste. They are truly versatile and delicious!
Adriana R.
San Antonio, TX
Love to just heat these up with some chicken! Have great flavor, and at a very affordable price! Great just the way they are! It’s a bang for your buck!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Cheaper than buying single cans, more convenient because you dont have to keep going to the store. These seem healthy enough haha. The flavor is good (although not as good as actual mexican "borracho" beans). If you really want that mexican flavor to pop, add garlic powder, a bit of cilantro, diced onions & tomatos, and (this is optional but gives good flavor) chopped hotdog franks (in circles or halved- circles)
Addam G.
Austin, TX
Clever but not for me, I’m not a fan of pinto beans really other than the when my mom makes chili and I’m not even sure she uses them in it.
Amanda E.
Tyler, TX
The adults looked it ok. The kids did not however. They said it was too salty. In my opinion personally, I enjoyed it and if but it for myself but probably not for a gathering
BJ N.
San Antonio
These beans are really flavorful. The jalapeno flavor is great but not over powering. The flavor isn't strong to where you can't eat it. It's great.

Looking for your answer?