GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesHEB
"Healthy" (No High Fructose Corn Syrup) Pasta Sauce, Roasted Garlic, 155 Oz Jar, (Pack of 2)

by HEB

Excellent choice for people watching their sugar intake. Wonderful flavor for all your pasta needs.

Does anyone have an opinion on how this compares to Ragu?
Start your review of HEB "Healthy" (No High Fructose Corn Syrup) Pasta Sauce, Roasted Garlic, 15.5 Oz. Jar, (Pack of 2)!
Morgan B.
New Braunfels, TX
One of my favorite pasta sauces and I buy the marinara one for homemade gluten and dairy free pizzas! I love that they help me stick to my diet without missing out on my favorite foods.
Mahvash F.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this pasta sauce. HEB is my local grocery store and their store brand products are on par with other big brands.
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
H-E-B brand has so many differbt flavors to pick from such as four cheese and marinara o and Alfredo sauce. So good and very cheap
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
When I’m planning on making pasta - H-E-B’s healthy roasted garlic is my first choice. You can’t beat the price at all!
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
Love this stuff! Heathy and delicious. My family loves it too. You can add fresh and dry spices to it to add some flavor or eat it by itself. Easy to add and stays good if you have to half the sauce for less people eating.
Morgan C.
Richmond, TX
I love the H‑E‑B brand pasta sauce. It is my go to for spaghetti night. I can’t tell the difference between some of the name brand. I love that it is a healthy alternative
Ashley M.
Fredericksburg
Our favorite sauce! We used to use the Barilla Roasted Garlic sauce but this sauce had a coupon so I decided to try it. It is now our go to! The flavor is there, it doesn’t taste prepackaged as some sauces do.
Sheena W.
Austin, TX
I am very picky about pasta sauce. There are only a handful of name brand pasta sauces I like. This, however, is right up there with them! Highly impressed with the taste and would definitely buy again! The roasted garlic flavor is wonderful! This will be a staple for me!
Vira M.
Cedar Park, TX
This stuff is amazing! It’s cool to try a hero diet and have things like this available! Did it taste different? No not at all, so good and everyone enjoyed.
Rebecca C.
Temple, TX
The H-E-B Brand is spaghetti sauce will always be my go to. I either get the roasted garlic flavor or the spicy red pepper. It’s fantastic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...