BeveragesCoffee & TeaHEB

by HEB

A Texas Tradition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HEB Cafe Ole Taste of Texas Whole Bean Coffee 12oz Bag (Pack of 3) (Taste of The Hill Country Medium Roast - Vanilla and Cinnamon)!
Nicole M.
Best coffee ever! We love our store brand product from H-E-B. Priced great, tastes great, and easy to find.
Amanda E.
Tyler, TX
Loooove this! Such a wonderful plethora for unique flavor! They outdid themselves at HEB with this. This is my absolute favorite coffee and will be very disappointed if it goes away for some reason
Rebecca S.
Kerrville, TX
I go for this coffee as my daily coffee blend. I'm a bit of a coffee snob. But this i highly recommend. Good price and a good taste. They have several flavors that I like. I recommend giving the french roast a try if you you like a dark roast. Very good!
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
We love this coffee at work!! Of course we work in the pharmacy at heb and love our own brands. This coffee always gets my coworkers and I though the day. Very good flavor I love smelling the grounds when we open the bag. The customers always tell us how good the coffee smells!
Karen V.
Waxahachie, Texas
Its officially fall in my local market lol i picked these up a few days ago, well last week and omg, so delicious i use a keurig with the resuable filter, and the flavor is so delicious! This will be my go to coffee all fall and winter.

Looking for your answer?