BeveragesHEB

by HEB

Highlighting the Lone Star legacy and heritage of the State's capital city, H‑E‑B Café Olé Taste of Austin Coffee is medium‑bodied and has a touch of southern pecans and a hint of cinnamon flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HEB Cafe Ole Taste Of Austin Ground Coffee (Pack of 2) (Pecans Cinnamon)12 oz (24 oz Total)!
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Recently moved to Cali... this stuff reminds me of home every time I brew!! Soo delicious!!
Erin G.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you like flavored coffee that isn't overpowering, this is for you. My mother loves this because it has a hint a flavor and she doesn't need to add anything extra, I still like a splash of cream. Great price too.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Heb's Cafe Ole are my favorite coffee's! Every since I started trying them out I haven't gone back to any other type of coffee. They're all so smooth yet have bold flavors
Anna S.
Austin, TX
I love coffee but the cafe ole blends from HEB are my absolute favorite. There are so many flavors and rich smells that come from my kitchen making these. I wouldn't change anything about this coffee. It's perfect and in my opinion a lot better than some of the more expensive brands.

Looking for your answer?