HEB Baby Diapers uploaded by Paige B.HEB Baby Diapers uploaded by gabriela m.

BY HEB

Up to 12 hours of overnight protection. 1. Soft‑stretch waist & side panels for a secure comfortable fit on your active baby. 2. Ultra absorbent core provides long lasting protection. Made in USA.

Alyson W.
We tried every brand of diapers when we had our twin and the only ones that worked were pampers except the HEB brand! They were comparable to pampers and so much cheaper. We have used them for 2.5 years and u til my twins are potty trained we will continue to use them!
Diana V.
I am a grandmother with 3 grandbabies under the age of 3. So diapers are a must, these are great quality and quantity at a hell of a price. My kids love the brand for their children, HEB has the best own brand products. I purchase them at least once a week.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Whenever we are out of diapers I always think about grabbing these, out of convenience, but god are they awful. They leak like crazy, rip super easily, and aren’t a good feeling material. Maybe I’m spoiled, we bought Kirkland brand at Costco forever and they are extremely comparable to Huggies. Then I’ve used Walmart brand too and while they aren’t my favorite, they are better in price than H-E-B and better in quality.
Genevieve F.
These diapers are perfect I've used them when my three year old was in diapers and my now one year old. They are soft. Absorbent I don't need to purchase nighttime diapers. Haven't had any allergic reaction. My son has sensitive skin and breaks out with members mark diapers. The price is affordable. No poop draining from the sides like Huggies do. Not sure if my boys have big bottoms. Very well made diapers.
Victoria E.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i only use these when im short in funds. my babys use luvs. these heb diapers are ok if u can keep up with changing your baby like every hour or two. they start leaking n soak up so fast.
Melissa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are starting to be our new favorite diapers. We just moved to Texas again but it's our first time here with a baby. We picked these up from a H-E-B and it was a really good find. Originally we are big Huggies fans. We haven't had any leaks or accidents with these. Not sure of the material they are made out of but they are thinner and less plastic like then Huggies and Pampers. And compared to Honest diapers they are softer. There is also an liquid indicator strip, which I love cause our little one doesn't let us know she's wet. On top of all that the price is very reasonable and you know HEB they loves their coupons and deals, so sometimes they're cheaper.
martha l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i tried this brand when i baby was super small , i loved them at first they were super cheap and good quality then i started trying more different brands , know thats shes bigger i bought her a big box of #4 diapers , the first 2 diapers that she wore at the first time she would release her inner liquids the diaper would leak , and all her little legs would be cover in pee. i thought at first she would spill water on her . but then i started seeing that it was the diapers, i had to give always almost the whole because i didnt like em at all , i dont know if the bigger sizes are not made right or  what happened. i stopped using this product .
Christina S.
I love the price and that's about it. The designs are cute but the absorbancy isn't all that great. I find myself having to change my son every other hour because his pee isn't distributed evenly. The pee seems to soak up only in the middle and it's like there's a balls in the middle. The front and very back are always dry so I feel like I'm not getting the full diapers use.
ASHLEIGH S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great price! The fit is OK and I haven't had issues with leaking except if overnight and my 2 y/o has had an extra amount of water during the day. The diapers are quite long so there can be a lot if drooping on the back side as it fills. You know, that dirty diaper look. :) If I had to choose between these and Targets brand, these would come in second place.
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At first I was nervous about trying these diapers. I expected them to be terrible because they are so cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised!! I love these diapers!! They work just as well as any other name brand diaper out there.