BY BISSELL #63 in Carpet Cleaners

Improves deep cleaning effectiveness on carpets and upholstery. Penetrates oily soils and loosens deep carpet stains. Helps remove spots and stains like gravy, coffee, and embedded dirt. 22 oz trigger spray. No. 75W5: Size: 22 oz, Type: Trigger Spray,... see more...

Jessica D.
Akron, OH
Good for heavy traffic. Looks like nobody stepped foot in my house! Love Love love it! Couldn't say enough great things
Rebecca A.
Wasaga Beach, ON
I use this before a carpet cleaning and am always satisfied with the results. We only have two rooms with carpet, but they get heavily soiled.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
This is great for any heavy cleaning needed. I like to pretreat with this before scrubbing the carpet and it pulls up most any dirt and stains.
Darcie D.
Rockford
Gets all major stains out! With little effort! Kids, pets, high traffic areas, nasty weather stains.. all are not an issue with this carpet cleaner.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
I use this to spray my carpeted steps after my grandson repeatedly walks in with his boots on. It does a great job with a little elbow grease
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
Yes he is a great product he has that one and he came the one who loves it so he is a good one to me he said but I have to do that it is not fair that the one that I would want is a great app for a good good
Amy K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So it works well on new stains, but forget it if they are a week or two old.  We've had lots of luck with using this product but I wish it worked on older stains as well... it's not always easy to get right to the store to get the product, come home, treat the carpet and then use the carpet cleaner.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Picked up any pet stains I had as well as juice stains. Works really well and smells great
Kelcie K.
Flintstone, GA
When owning a dog and white carpets things get messy. We love this for the home carpets and the floor mats in our cars!
Megan N.
This is a great product. Really removes stains from just about anything. Even used it on the seats in my car.