BY BISSELL #64 in Carpet Cleaners

Improves deep cleaning effectiveness on carpets and upholstery. Penetrates oily soils and loosens deep carpet stains. Helps remove spots and stains like gravy, coffee, and embedded dirt. 22 oz trigger spray. No. 75W5: Size: 22 oz, Type: Trigger Spray,... see more...

Candice H.
Don't buy! It doesn't work it actually made my carpets worse! I hate it and would never use again.
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
I bought this product hoping it would take the pet dirt off the floor and it didnt. I know its a precleaner but i was hoping it would loosen the dirt so i could actually clean the affected area and it didnt do anything. Would not recommend.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
We used this to clean our carpets and it wasn't really affective because it didn't clean the carpet clean all that well! Not much of a good scent either smells really dull. If you are wanting something dull scented then I would recommend this to you. But as for our carpets it didn't get much cleaning done!
Effie S.
Seaford, NY
It works pretty well gets to stands out I only use this company because it seems like it's the best set of strong and it isn't have harsh smelling chemicals
Kayla C.
Kansas City, MO
this prduct really works because i cleaned my dogs poop with it and it removed everything no stain or whatever, the bad thing it that it smells bad. and the package isn't pretty. but other then that it's nice and i would buy it again so many time cause why not.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Works ok I bought it once, it didn't seem to clean that well though. I tried a homemade carpet cleaner worked better.
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I have a cream colored carpet and it didn't work as well as I would have liked. Wasn't able to pull up dirt like claimed
Alisha M.
I'm not really sure what this did? It didn't really do anything other than make the floor wet
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Carpet cleaner is a must but little kiddos they seem to always track things in and also spell things and stain the carpet so stain remover is awesome and this particular say river doesn’t work good it doesn’t smell that great but it does seem to work good
Amy K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So it works well on new stains, but forget it if they are a week or two old.  We've had lots of luck with using this product but I wish it worked on older stains as well... it's not always easy to get right to the store to get the product, come home, treat the carpet and then use the carpet cleaner.