BY BISSELL #64 in Carpet Cleaners

Improves deep cleaning effectiveness on carpets and upholstery. Penetrates oily soils and loosens deep carpet stains. Helps remove spots and stains like gravy, coffee, and embedded dirt. 22 oz trigger spray. No. 75W5: Size: 22 oz, Type: Trigger Spray,... see more...

Kali L.
Scotts
We have heavy traffic to say the least! I have six children and pretreating is a must. Bissel has outdone itself with this one. I cannot believe what a difference it makes when I use this.
Brietta D.
newark, de
Worked pretty well but was disappointed for the price. Got up some stains but not all and not the more set in one's that it says it will. Next time I think I'll try something different
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY
We have used this before on our carpets in our steamcleaner and it works very well. It wasn't very pricey but kinda. It was effective and definitely made our carpet very nice looking.
Shanna T.
Longview, TX
My floors always get messy in the cold months. My teenage son and his friend are constantly dirtying up my floors.Bissell heavy traffic cleaner has always worked well for me.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN
The high traffic pre leaner works so well. Doesn't leave the carpet to wet. Helps. To loosen up the dirt and grim right in front of the door that is walked all over all day
Elizabeth E.
2869 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA
I really love this cleaner help me with those stains that are hard to get off being a mom this really comes in handy with my kids this saves me from ugly smelly carpet.
Laura W.
Delton, MI
If needed I love the bissell spot cleaner. I also have the bissell spot cleaning machine.
Having Grandchildren a spot cleaner is a must. If you are looking for a good spot cleaner at an affordable price then bissell is for you. I will continue to use mine.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this stuff while I clean my carpet!! It works super well it's so effective and never disappointed with this product. It doesn't have a harsh smell which I love definitely will buy again. Totally worth it
Candy H.
Las vegas, NV
I use this to prep before the carpet cleaners come. With 6 kids and 2 dogs, we get lots of traffic and wear. This seems to really help prepare and lift stains
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
this is great for pets as well! pets and drag in all types of things on their paws from outside, this is a great product to use to get those tough spots out.