BY BISSELL #60 in Carpet Cleaners

Improves deep cleaning effectiveness on carpets and upholstery. Penetrates oily soils and loosens deep carpet stains. Helps remove spots and stains like gravy, coffee, and embedded dirt. 22 oz trigger spray. No. 75W5: Size: 22 oz, Type: Trigger Spray,... see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
We have an area rug in our family room and it can get so dirty. We don't wear our shoes in the house but we have dogs and they go right to the area rug. This high traffic cleaner is amazing. I shampoo the rug at least once a month and this cleaner makes the area rug look brand new. It has a perfumey smell but it goes away once the rug is dry. I didn't think I would ever find a cleaner that worked this good. I used to buy a new area rug every year because I have OCD very badly. I don't like things out of order and I can not stand things to be dirty. This has saved us a lot of money
Melissa W.
This carpet cleanier dose an ok job. I have used I several times this past year and for the most part it cleans pretty well. I think it is kinda high in price but when it's time to clean my carpets I won't to used something I know works pretty well and not something real cheap and mostly water like the off brands.
Amy K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So it works well on new stains, but forget it if they are a week or two old.  We've had lots of luck with using this product but I wish it worked on older stains as well... it's not always easy to get right to the store to get the product, come home, treat the carpet and then use the carpet cleaner.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
We used this to clean our carpets and it wasn't really affective because it didn't clean the carpet clean all that well! Not much of a good scent either smells really dull. If you are wanting something dull scented then I would recommend this to you. But as for our carpets it didn't get much cleaning done!
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This is a great product. I have very light carpet in an area that is heavily used at my house. We entertain a lot and have a lot of people who do not remove their shoes. This product cleans up the after math of messes on my light carpet. I definitely would buy again.
Crystal A.
Largo, FL
Because we have pets and small feet to clean up after, Bissel is the way to go. We love how it cleans the high traffic areas of our home! I'd highly recommend this products to all my friends and family. It's priced well and the scent is amazing.
Ebonie B.
Waterloo, IA
I always add and little precleaner to my high traffic areas to make sure everything get extra clean. A little goes along way because this product is so effective. Great scent that isn't over powering at all. Yes I would buy this again.
Jolene B.
Hanover
This cleaner works great... used on all carpet and removed most all stains ... some stains however did take more than one try. Did not leave a strong smell that lingered. I would defiantly purchase this product again
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
Yes he is a great product he has that one and he came the one who loves it so he is a good one to me he said but I have to do that it is not fair that the one that I would want is a great app for a good good
Kayla C.
London, KY
I use this for my car carpet and it works wonders I love it I
Would recommend everyone
To try this it smells okay and it
Is the bomb !! It is one of the best carpet cleaners I've gotten ahold of period