BY HEAVENLY ORGANICS #36 in Sugars & Sweeteners

The only certified 100% organic sugar available in the U.S. marketplace. This sugar is purified with herbs to remove toxins that come from the bark of the sugar cane without removing the natural nutrients found in raw sugar cane juice. The purified... see more...

• "Organic with great flavor !" in 1 review
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this organic sugar there are no harmful chemicals so it is much healthier for your body
Jessica B.
Great item would recommend this to anyone who likes an organic option towards sugar . Love it
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
The best for baking or sweetening up some coffee. Not processed, just natural organic sugar
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Affordable and my favorite thing to use it for is in my coffee!! Also great for cookies.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love this sugar. Its organic. It is safe. It tastes great. What a wonderful product.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is so much better then granulated sugar I like to use it in coffee it taste better
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product. I replaced all my sugar with this product. It is much healthier
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
Amazing & super healthy. I add this to my coffee every morning & it tastes amazing.
Mariah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love organic products and I have to say that this is really good and inexpensive
Alicia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love adding this to my iced coffee just to add a texture to the coffee ! Try it!
KATHERINE P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is very good?
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does anyone else use this in their coffee?
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Where can this be purchased at?
Dawn M.
How many calories
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
Are the calories the same as regular sugar ?