BY HEAVENLY ORGANICS #34 in Sugars & Sweeteners

The only certified 100% organic sugar available in the U.S. marketplace. This sugar is purified with herbs to remove toxins that come from the bark of the sugar cane without removing the natural nutrients found in raw sugar cane juice. The purified... see more...

• "Organic with great flavor !" in 1 review
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Love this organic sugar! Love how it's a brown color instead of white! Makes me feel better to know I'm putting real actual sugar on my system and not that bleached out thick sugar..
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Super yummy flavor and the brand quality is awesome. Not only does it taste good but the fact that it is organic is even better. The uses for this stretch far and the consistency and lasting ability is great.
Cheyenne H.
I have used this product on many occasions. It is a really wonderful product for all of your holiday baking as well as baking your loved ones birthday cake.
Yanira C.
Muy deliciosa es una buena opción para sustituir la azucar regular para tenerla siempre al lado de nuestra cocina para el uso diario o postres
Melissa B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Organic whole cane sugar is way better to use. I taste a huge difference using this. It's got a real sugar taste with a heavy sweetness.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I don't like to use sugar, but when I do find I need it for a recipe, I use organic. I feel like it is less refined and processed.
Kimberly M.
Very good,,,very in the hygiene of class smells good taste good...... I highly recommend this to anyone trying something different
Jessica M.
Great organic whole sugar! I use this for most of my baking goods! Great flavor and great for anyone watching their sugar intake
Michaela G.
Great taste and is affordable. It's a great healthy option and is really good. I love this product and definitely recommend it!
Ruth H.
Used this for baking and loving it a lot lately. It's not very sweet. It it's perfect! I love the color and it's very organic
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is very good?
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does anyone else use this in their coffee?
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Where can this be purchased at?
Dawn M.
How many calories
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
Are the calories the same as regular sugar ?