BY HEAVENLY ORGANICS #36 in Sugars & Sweeteners

The only certified 100% organic sugar available in the U.S. marketplace. This sugar is purified with herbs to remove toxins that come from the bark of the sugar cane without removing the natural nutrients found in raw sugar cane juice. The purified... see more...

• "Organic with great flavor !" in 1 review
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
Tastes a lot purer than the typical sugar you can get from the grocery. Once you try this, you'll be able to see clearer how the other, more process sugars are filled with chemicals. No bueno.
kaia m.
Tulare, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the only sugar I use for anything baking, cooking, homemade scrubs. It taste just as good as any other sugar and I love knowing it's organic and just better than normal sweeteners and sugars.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The sugar tastes great but is very pricey even though I know it's better for your health than regular sugar. I would totally recommend if you could find it at a reasonable price to get some
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
  Heavenly Sugar Organic Whole Sugar I used this afew times was gave to me taste same as other sugars so no complaints not sure if i would buy depending on price difference from that to regular sugar and if easy to find at local grocery store do not use a lpt of sugar so might be a no any ways
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I was at the store a couple of days ago trying to find ingredients to a recipe I was planning to make when I saw this. I wanted to try it since it said it was organic and it seemed pleasing so I bought it. I absolutely love it and will continue to use it!
Jazzi S.
This sugar is perfect. Very inexpensive and I'm glad I can put something organic in my body instead of some high fructose corn syrup or some fake artificial sweetener. I am definitely satisfied! Will buy again.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
It's organic and has great flavor I love anything that's organic especially if I have sugar that's organic I'm definitely happy and satisfied customer it's affordable I definitely would recommend to others and I would buy it again as well
Britanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like to get in anything organic into my diet and this was the perfect addition. This is really nice to use when you are baking which is what I like to do a lot. There was no difference in taste.
Pat C.
I love came sugar and this one is organic too. Good taste, I bought at target. But I think Walmart have it too. Is a great option and natural. Is delicious. I highly recommended to everyone.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I have purchased this product in the past and definitely would purchase it again and recommend it my friends and family, great product I am all for anything that is better for me and my family.
KATHERINE P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is very good?
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does anyone else use this in their coffee?
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Where can this be purchased at?
Dawn M.
How many calories
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
Are the calories the same as regular sugar ?