BY RANDALL WALLACE #80 in Music

Based on the #1 New York Times best-selling book of the same name, Heaven is for Real brings to the screen the true story of a small-town father who must find the courage and conviction to share his son's extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. The film stars Academy Award® nominee and Emmy® award winning actor Greg Kinnear as Todd Burpo and co-stars Kelly Reilly as Sonja Burpo, the real-life couple whose son Colton (newcomer Connor Corum) claims to have visited Heaven during a near death experience. Colton recounts the details of his amazing journey with childlike innocence and speaks matter-of-factly about things that happened before his birth... things he couldn't possibly know. Todd and his family are then challenged to examine the meaning from this remarkable event. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This movie is so moving. This will literally tug at every inch of your heart, you will more than likely cry at least once during this movie. This is just such a touching movie, if you are religious this is such an amazing movie to watch, and even if you aren’t religious I still feel like you would find that you enjoy this movie.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This movie warmed my heart. I’m a Christina and it reminded me of the tests of faith that we face but we must have the innocence and hope like that of a child. God is real and so is heaven. I love seeing stories like this become more commercial and spark deep conversations.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is an inspiring story about a little boy who actually died for a few minutes and claims he went to heaven I read the book and the book was excellent which prompt me to watch the movie a true story of inspiration a must-see
Violet L.
Calhoun , GA
I enjoyed most of this book. I think the story is absolutely beautiful. I'm not going to lie, I kind of got bored towards the end and never finished it. I know it's a true story but I found the ending to be a little on the boring side.
Kara L.
East Liverpool, OH
This was such a heart warming story. If it doesn't touch someones heart its because they dont have one. The cd is as great as the movie and book. My favorite son is
See You in a Little While and I really like Steven Curtis Chapman who sings it. It is a must listen too.
Annie P.
I would urge anyone who hasn't read the book to read the book first and then watch the movie. I am a huge advocate of books being better than movies but this changed my mind. The book and movie were so similar and both made me cry like a baby. It's an interesting insight into what Heaven and God are like and what we experience after death. It's really heartwarming.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really didn't think this was something that was faith based. I read the story after my daughter passed away but it didn't ring true to being biblical or helped me with my grief. I feel like my relationship with God helped me and this didn't help or take it away.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I read the book and saw the movie. I really liked the book a lot! The movie was alright, since it is hard to turn that book into a movie without making it seem a bit cheesy or over dramatic. I love the book and the message and the innocence and realness that it incorporates into its pages.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This is a heartwarming movie that is great to watch with your family. It is not as close to the book and I personally would have preferred. However, my parents enjoyed it a lot (and they hadn't read the book first). SO I would recommend it for those of you who have not yet read the book!
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
This movie is a great one, for non believers they should watch this, people whom need their faith restored please watch this. It's a very emotional movie, that made me cry years of sorrow, and joy. This is a very beautiful movie that's based on a true story.
Adrienne G.
Does this movie make you feel like religion is being pushed on you?
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
I saw the previews for this movie and it nearly brought me to tears is the movie really that good
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
For anyone who has read the book, were you disappointed with the parts that were left out or do you think the film did the book justice?
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
What’s your favorite part of the movie ??!