BY THE GAP

Heaven was launched by the design house of Gap. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hinesville, GA
This perfume does smell like heaven because it smells just delectable!!! It is like a breath of fresh air with cotton, bubbles, and babies all rolled into one!!!!! Love it!!!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a nice smell and lasts a long time I bought it from the gap store and recommend it to others
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells nice. Very light and airy fragrance and not very expensive compared to similar products.
Tasnim Y.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, I worked for Gap for a long while, so this is an obviously biased review. But I can honestly tell you that there are some good finds here, you might just need to sort through all the racks of clothes meant for middle aged women, but they're there.
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the scent I used and loved all through high school! I found it affordable and long-lasting.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Langley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to perfumes for every day. Heaven has a light refreshing scent that lasts all day. The bottle is affordable, beautiful to look at it but most importantly it smells divine. I would definitely buy a refill when my bottle is finished!
Olga M.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this spray. The smell it's really nice. You can wear it in day time. I like it.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this scent! Reminds me of so many great summers. Can you buy this anywhere outside of a GAP outlet store?
Hinesville, GA
What sizes does this perfume come in?