BY THE GAP

Heaven was launched by the design house of Gap. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beauty B.
knoxville,tn
Smells amazing! So fresh and light but gives a lasting scent. It takes me back to my childhood because it was my favorite in high school. So happy that it is still around. I believe it is a scent that would work on any and everyone.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Sure does smell heavenly lol I know it sounds stupid but it’s a just a fresh clean scent to wear after you have taken a shower and just want to lay down in bed with your pajamas ! It’s not as strong as most perfume. It’s not some intoxicating smell but I wear it to bed love the smell
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I mean, I worked for Gap for a long while, so this is an obviously biased review. But I can honestly tell you that there are some good finds here, you might just need to sort through all the racks of clothes meant for middle aged women, but they're there.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
This perfume does smell like heaven because it smells just delectable!!! It is like a breath of fresh air with cotton, bubbles, and babies all rolled into one!!!!! Love it!!!!!
Paula-Beth T.
This is the scent I used and loved all through high school! I found it affordable and long-lasting.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Has a nice smell and lasts a long time I bought it from the gap store and recommend it to others
Kelly A.
Smells nice. Very light and airy fragrance and not very expensive compared to similar products.
Chelsea D.
Langley
This is one of my go to perfumes for every day. Heaven has a light refreshing scent that lasts all day. The bottle is affordable, beautiful to look at it but most importantly it smells divine. I would definitely buy a refill when my bottle is finished!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this spray. The smell it's really nice. You can wear it in day time. I like it.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
What sizes does this perfume come in?
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this scent! Reminds me of so many great summers. Can you buy this anywhere outside of a GAP outlet store?