BY HEATMAX

When your toes are begging please, don't let them freeze. It's tough to stay warm out there in the wrath of winter's weatheruntil now. With toasti toes toe warmers, you can let the good times keep rolling. Ice fishing, ice skating, snow fort making, snowmobiling and more. Any cold weather activity finds warmth and comfort with these portable heating packs. Once you know, you'll never leave home without one again. see more...

Raechal M.
Independence, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I spend a lot of time outside in the cold, and these toe warmers do not stay warm for long. Unlike the hand warmers which stay long for hours, the toe warmers get warm but do not stick well to your socks and move around in shoe, become uncomfortable. They begin to clump up and harden in your shoes, to keep warm, you must shake every so often. I still use in desperate situations but know they won't stay warm for long.
Jennifer K.
San Diego, CA
I send these to my guy when he is deployed and he things I'm the best thing since sliced bread! They are a great way to get instant heat just about anywhere; the kids also love when I put them in their gloves and jacket pockets, its like a personal heater I don't have to worry about turning off!
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
These are amazing! Great way to keep warm on a cold day. I recommend buying in bulk and before you get to the ski resort where they will cost a ton more. I have had young children tell me they get too hot. Kids have much different temperature tolerances than adults. I would still recommend using them because having too hot feet is better than frost bite.
Nicole S.
I love these. me and my husband use these mainly when we go hunting and he also uses them offshore. they are the perfect temp and stay warm for a long time...... they truly are the best thing since sliced bread!!
Melissa S.
Mine Hill , NJ
I brought these on a trip to NYC in December and they saved me from getting frostbite. They activate so fast and last forever! This is a must have for any trip during the winter!
Leeann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these so so much. They've totally saved my feet this winter when I still insist on wearing cute flats despite it being below zero here!
Amanda C.
Sterling, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Those heating pads work amazingly! My husband works outside all winter long and uses these everyday to keep his hands and feet from freezing.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
These are perfect if you live and or work somewhere where it's really cold. Luckily I don't have that issue lol