Add a Photo

By HEATMAX
Our Survival Heat" pack is a large 9" x 13" warmer that comes in its very own reusable bag. This warmer is great for sleeping bags and "must have" in a vehicle emergency kit. FEATURES. Provides up to 15 hours of real heat. New reflective inner liner for emergency signal use. Cold weather survival tips included on back & inside. Special bag allows warmer to be reused to provide full benefit of the 15 hours of heat. Individually sealed in airtight package to guarantee a shelf life of six years. Portable.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA

These are amazing! I use them when I'm in Ohio and my family wants to go out in the cold. They last a long time and keep my feet and hands warm.
Silvie P.
Silvie P.
Kearns, UT

Very effective if you ask me. I love that it keeps you warm with no burning. We got ours at an outdoor retailer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Love these hand and toe warmers! Such a great price and they always last longer than what the package says. I always stuff them in my shoes and my pockets when I know I'll be outside. I will definitely repurchase!
Megan P.
Megan P.

Amazing product I recommend it honestly I love it. It exceeded my expectations. I got it at Walmart. It was on sale too, it works amazing and lasts a long time. Overall I am very impressed with this product.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH

These things work wonders if you're going to be out in the cold! I used them during a tree lighting outside when it was pretty frigid out and these helped keep my hands warm. You can use in boots too! Also very cheap which is definitely a plus to keep yourself toasty.