HeatMax Survival Heat Pack uploaded by Jolia C.

BY HEATMAX

Our Survival Heat" pack is a large 9" x 13" warmer that comes in its very own reusable bag. This warmer is great for sleeping bags and "must have" in a vehicle emergency kit. FEATURES. Provides up to 15 hours of real heat. New reflective inner liner for emergency signal use. Cold weather survival tips included on back & inside. Special bag allows warmer to be reused to provide full benefit of the 15 hours of heat. Individually sealed in airtight package to guarantee a shelf life of six years. Portable. see more...

Photo (1)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
These are amazing! I use them when I'm in Ohio and my family wants to go out in the cold. They last a long time and keep my feet and hands warm.
Silvie P.
Silvie P.
Kearns, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Very effective if you ask me. I love that it keeps you warm with no burning. We got ours at an outdoor retailer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Love these hand and toe warmers! Such a great price and they always last longer than what the package says. I always stuff them in my shoes and my pockets when I know I'll be outside. I will definitely repurchase!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Amazing product I recommend it honestly I love it. It exceeded my expectations. I got it at Walmart. It was on sale too, it works amazing and lasts a long time. Overall I am very impressed with this product.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
These things work wonders if you're going to be out in the cold! I used them during a tree lighting outside when it was pretty frigid out and these helped keep my hands warm. You can use in boots too! Also very cheap which is definitely a plus to keep yourself toasty.
Jolia C.
Jolia C.
This extremely good product: good for 20 hours,
I love that they keep me nice and warm when I go do some winter sports, I put some in each boot, and one pack in each glove.

You can dispose of them easily.
Their convenient to take with you when  camping.

Are you kidding me? Of course I would repurchase this product.
A product that keeps one that warm for that long of duration of time, is worth getting.