BY HEATMAX

Super HotHands are larger air-activated hand and body warmers designed to last up to 18 hours providing safe, comfortable warmth in the coldest of temperatures. When placed in pockets or between layers of clothing, these warmers will help you enjoy cold weather activities longer, whether it s hunting, fishing, working or just being a spectator. FEATURES. Individually sealed in airtight package to guarantee a shelf life of six years. Portable. Odorless. Disposable. Safe. Nontoxic, nonflammable. Environmentally friendly. see more...

Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live in Jersey but work in New York and the commute during the winter months can be brutal. I absolutely love these, they keep me warm while I'm waiting outside for my train. They stay hot for a long time, so even if an office is cold you can be warm.
Yvonne C.
Knoxville, TN
My boyfriend used these in the cold winter mornings on his way to work it was an hour and a half commute he said it stayed hot the whole day a lot longer than he expected but he said he wish he could reuse them but great product he would recommend
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are wonderful! Especially when camping. I use them every winter and they just work so well. Last longer than most hand warmer brands that I have tried, plus I love the body ones, too!
KC F.
These are so perfect because I always need them since the winters here can be pretty harsh! They work really well and easy to start up. They last pretty long, too!
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Good idea for when you are camping.these work real good.body ones are awesome.certainly keeps you warm compared to other products