BY HEATMAX

Designed for skiers, hunters, fishermen, golfers, or people who work or play in the cold for long hours. Heatmax Toasti Toes heated insoles are air activated warmers with full adhesive on one side that sticks to your socks to provide up to nine hours of warmth. FEATURES. Provide up to 9 hrs of heat. Air activated and safe. No odor, Environmentally friendly. Comfortable and form fitted- measures 7.5 inches in length Adhesive backing keeps insoles firmly in place. see more...

Leah C.
Yes these work very well! I bought them for my son for shooting trap and skeet in the late winter and early spring. If his feet are warm then he's warm. I use them myself while watching him. They need to make them in butt warmer sizes. Love this product!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I work for a charity asking for donations outside of grocery stores and these foot warmers were a LIFESAVER during the winter! They weren't too hot, they were long lasting, easy to use and pretty much every thing you could hope for in this type of product!
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
I used to work at an outdoor event for the Christmas season. We were given these to use and I found them very useful! They stayed warm for hours and were easy to heat! I just bought some to donate to the homeless!
Valery V.
Pachuta, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These foot warmers were a LIFESAVER.
My husband uses these during the winter. AS he deer hunts and for work.They aren't too hot, they were long lasting, easy to use ;)
Yvette L.
HILMAR, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to have some of this in my cabinet during the cold winters, they make my feet feel warm and not feel so much cold during the winter morning or nights.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are awesome!! It is so worth it to have warm and toasty toes. I also love the hand warmers. When my hands and feet are warm, my body feels much warmer!
Meagan S.
I always make sure I have these foot warmer with me at football games. They keep my feet warm and keep them from going numb from the cold!
Meghan a.
Wonderful for having fun outside in the winter. I have bad circulation to my extremities and this is a big help when I go snowboarding.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband loves to use these hand warmers when he's out playing air soft or when he has to do his army training in the winter
Erika G.
I absolutely love the heat max foot warmers! They come in handy during football season to keep those feet nice and cozy!
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Do these come in different sizes?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will this burn your feet?