BY HEATMAX

Designed for skiers, hunters, fishermen, golfers, or people who work or play in the cold for long hours. HotHands-2 hand warmers are air-activated and will provide up to 10 hours of soothing warmth inside gloves, pockets or wherever you feel a chill. FEATURES. Packaged in pairs. Small size. Produce heat. Individually sealed in airtight package to guarantee a shelf life of six years. Portable. Odorless. Disposable. Safe. Nontoxic, nonflammable. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I would recommend them to anyone who cannot stand cold hands." in 1 review
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy these for my boyfriend who is in the military. He has to do field drills often in the winter, and these keep his hands and feet warm! I like to buy them in bulk, and can luckily find them at a dollar store or Ocean State Job Lot for a reasonable price.
Megan C.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't do the cold well so I always buy these when I head for Utah and NYC in the winter. I keep one in each pocket for my hands, one in each shoe and always carry backup. They sure do keep me warm!
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought 30 of these right before hurricane Matthew hit here in Savannah. They came in handy for my reptiles when the power went out. They dont really last 10hrs. They last around 6 or 7 hrs, but for the price of $0.74 its ok.
Fiona M.
I was out in the cold with snow and wind all day today so thank goodness for these things. Its been about 8 hours since I opened them and they are still incredibly hot.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I used to swear by these things when I was in the cold often! I love how they keep you warm for hours!! They are awesome to keep in your pockets!
Kristin K.
I've never technically bought these, but i look forward to getting them in my christmas stocking every year as one of those weird family traditions. Does wonders during the freezing winter months.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband uses these and he really seems to like them he says they work great and they are worth it
Kayti K.
Love these things! they work great in the winter when you need to keep your hands and fingers warm!
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
Hand warmers are a must have for cold winter days! Keeps hands toasty warm. Highly recommend for use with kids who get cold and want to go inside quickly
Maddie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I use these whenever I have to be out in the cold. They last a super long time and actually get pretty hot. The toe warmers are great too!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Are these found at Walmart ? And roughly how much ?
Kyle B.
Chenoa, IL
Any tips on making these last even longer? I hunt in the mornings and afternoons and use them. Would like to be able to use them all day, but i find that they run out of heat mid-afternoon hunt.