BY HEATMAX

Warm hands, warm heart? Keep your hands (and your heart) warm in any weather with 120 pairs of hot hands hand warmers. That should give you plenty to get you through the cold winter months. Great for camping, working outdoors and emergency survival. see more...

Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When my husband would have to be outside for his job in the winded months these were essential for keeping him warm and safe. He would place them inside his gloves and on his shoes for added warmth. Very satisfied with this product!
jawana h.
Corbin, KY
These are the best.thing when its late October and you are high up in the stands at 20 degree weather for a state finals marching band competition. They are great for sporting events when watching those late away football games!
Taylor B.
Fort Worth, TX
Living in New England, these are vital to get through everything, sometimes even cold fall nights! They keep you totally toasty, I use them on my hands and in my boots over my toes. Sometimes I'll even put them in my scarf!
Kym K.
BISMARCK, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used these several times when ice fishing, keeps my toes warm in my boots and fingers warm in my gloves, lasts about 4-6 hrs , im sure they would last longer but for what i used them for it was perfect!
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've taken these with me every time I travel somewhere cold. I always have cold hands so these are definitely a life saver in cold weather! It definitely helps you make friends too
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ehh these are good but are not worth the money. When it's really cold out these don't really warm you up. They let off a bit of heat but nothing crazy.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Worth every penny, does exactly what its supposed to, keeps you warm but doesn't burn you. I've used it in 20 ℉ and they done amazing.
Jessica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were miracle workers when we sat outside for 3+ hours on Black Friday a few years ago!, now we don't go without them!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are amazing! Every time I'm outside for an event during winter or chilly Fall nights, I always use one!