BY HEATMAX

Keep warm with hot hands hand & body warmers. These body & hand warmers keep you from shivering for up to 18 hours with warm, natural heat. Just open each pack, and the warmer is activated by contact with the air and quickly generates warmth. Hothands body & hand super warmers are perfect for those cold mornings when you're out hunting, fishing or camping. You can even use them when you're working outdoors in cold weather. Each box gives you 40 packs that are easy to take on the go. see more...

Lauren K.
I love these things in the winter! They work very well. I used to work as an actor at a haunted house and on the very cold nights these things basically kept me alive. They heat up quickly and fit well inside your gloves or tall socks (my two uses). I recommend trying them out next time you know you'll get too cold to handle. Hope this helped!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Heat max hand warmers are amazing! When camping in the cold open a couple up and throw in your sleeping bag! My husband worked in the Texas oilfields for a couple years and we purchased these handwarmers at Walmart by the box. My husband had to wear coveralls. He would put them inside the coverall along the waste band.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I used to use these all the time in the winter when I had to play at football games. A lot of times we shoved them into our shoes because our feet were so cold. Attempting to march a halftime show with frozen fingers isn't an option and these kept my hands nice and toasty.
Joan L.
It works for a very short time . I use to take them for hunting , they stopped working shortly after they heated up . Some wouldn't even heat up .
Danielle K.
My hubs loves these in the winter. He's a iron worker so having these in his pocket keep him some what warm and happy.