suggested searches

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This product is AMAZING. I have gastroparesis which means frozen stomach. I don't digest things well and I have a lot of nausea and bloating. This product helps with both. My GI doctor had recommended a product called FDgard. That product is very expensive. I found this product and showed it to my doctor and he said that this is an excellent replacement and it cost about a fifth of what the other product cost. I would highly recommend this to anyone with any type of digestive issue.
Saw these on tik tok and they definitely didn’t disappoint! I have trouble with bloating and these definitely help!
I have been dealing for years with issue with my stomach . Pretty much as long as I can remember being as young as a kid . I have try multipleproducts and I just recently purchased this one that my dr recommend. So far it’s been working. I use 1 capsule to three times daily .
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I saw this on Tiktok. I have major stomach issues, and wanted to try these, but a couple negative reviews scared me off. What are some of the side effects of Heather's Tummy Care Tummy Tamers Peppermint Oil Softgels?
Does this product actually do what it says? does it help w IBS?? upset stomachs?
more questions