BY HEATH

Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee Bits: Kosher dairy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
Save the trouble of crushing your own candy bars, and just dump this whole bag into whatever it is you are baking.

Brownies, cookies, rice Krispy treats, cake. Short of a cheeseburger - there is nothing these tasty bits can't make taste better!
adree k.
adree k.
There are a ton of different ways to use these. Our favorite way to use them is by putting coating the heath bites with brown sugar and vanilla and then putting them on our grape salad. It adds a fun flavor and texture .
Robin L.
Robin L.
Lavina, MT
These can be used in so many ways. My favorite is to use it for a topping for "better then Robert Redford" cake. I must admit even plain I can't keep my grandkids hands out of the bag
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
These are the perfect little bits of toffee I need to give my baked good that extra something. The chips are the perfect size! Not to big and not to small. They are great in and on top of everything. I use them in my homemade cookies and also a bit of these when I am making a chocolate cake. The taste isn't super sweet too so you're not going to feel a full load sugar rush if you eat these out of the bag or pour a whole bunch into your baked goods.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atlanta, GA
Love baking with these - they jazz up any cookie and make a great topping for brownies and ice cream sundaes. Have trouble not eating them straight out of the bag tho!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
These are awesome in brownies...these are awesome as an ice cream topping...these are awesome in cookies...these compliment any dessert out there! They are just plain awesome!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I love using these for a special ice cream cake I make that all of my friends and family request every year. They are also great for cookies.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love heath candy bars and this is like heaven to me ! i love the flavor and the crunch as well as anything with heath in it