BY HEATH OUTDOOR PRODUCTS #18 in Bird Seed

High Energy. Ideal for suet and seed eating birds year round. Each cake is 9.25 oz. Sold by the case: 16 cakes per case. Attracts These Colorful Songbirds: Cardinals, Chickadees, Goldfinches, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Purple Finches, Siskins, Tanagers, Thrushes, Titmice, Warblers, Woodpeckers and Wrens. GUARANTEED FRESH. Not for human consumption. Store in a cool, dry place. Instructions for use: Place suet cake in suet cage and hang approximately 6' off ground. see more...

Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Birds love these, especially Redbird and Bluejays. I had not seen many colorful birds in my yard until.I put these out, now it's guaranteed I can walk outside and will see a couple. I don't recommend the cheap green cage to put these in, it breaks easily. I do still use the cheap green cage but secure with a small wire.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
The birds love these here on my farm. It keeps them from ravaging the orchards! The only downside is they don't seem to be as solid as needed and a large portion just falls apart.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
If you love your birds this is what you get them ! And you can also have a fun time with kids or grandchildren by making a craft to hang the suet cake on.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
These are very inexpensive. The birds love them. You can buy them almost anywhere. If you're looking to feed your feathered friends I would recommend.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so great for outdoor bird feeding. I leave one in the bird feeder at all times and replace it whenever I notice it has run out. I am not home enough to really see what kinds of birds like it so much but I'm glad that they do and I will keep buyin it.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
My grandpa use this brand when I was growing up and now I use it! We all trust in this brand and enjoy watching the birds eat and sing
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
If you are a bird watcher this is the product for you! Set it out and sit back and enjoy
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
The birds that hand around my house, LOVE this stuff. They can't get enough of it! When its gone, a few will sit on the branch next to my kitchen window and continuously chirp at me, I think they are spoiled LOL
Angela S.
The birds loved this. As soon as I put it out in the yard, the birds come by the 20s. They love when I bring this out to them. I get so many beautiful birds when u put this out.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
My mom uses this product. It it amazing how it brings the birds in. It is easy to use. Remove the wrapper and place in its contsiner. Hang it up and the birds go crazy.
Trina P.
Kingston, ON
Are these any good?
Gabby B.
How do these work for bird houses do they attract more birds? Squirrels always come by 🙁😠
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you put this on tree or where do I put?