Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, 8 Oz

by Heath

#7 in Baking Chips

Bake the rich taste of English toffee and milk chocolate into your favorite recipes. These baking chips taste just like a HEATH Bar.

Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a cookie would be good to try.
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Start your review of Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, 8 Oz!
Product Highlights
From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!in reviews
Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up.in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, 8 Oz uploaded by MANDY K.
I just got these a few days ago to use as a topping for an ice cream brand I was doing a promotional shoot for. It's the first time I've tried them, and I really liked these little toffee bits! It's got a nice little crunch, but isn't super hard, and it doesn't get stuck in my teeth as I originally feared. I love the buttery flavor! There's a lot in the bag, so I may have to bake cookies to use up the rest, so I'll have to see how they do when baked.  My first impression is good though!
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Heath candy bars. It's by far the best tasting toffee there is! I like the little individual bite size package the best. Perfect blend of creamy chocolate that melts in your mouth, and toffee😋 yes please. I definitely recommend Heath over other toffee... You can taste the difference. Heath Halloween Milk Chocolate English Toffee Snack Size Candy Bars, 11.5 Oz Bag
Amanda P.
Best thing I have ever tasted! Stick to teeth sometimes though! Great product!
Best thing I have ever tasted! Stick to teeth sometimes though! Great product!
J M.
I use these in a layered cake along with chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, and cool whip. Absolutely delicious!
Kaina S.
These are great little treats to have! I love having them as a little snack!
These are great little treats to have! I love having them as a little snack!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely love these Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, 8 Oz for lots of delicious reasons. Whether I eat them straight from the bag or add them to a recipe, they are delicious. Crunchy, buttery toffee covered in creamy milk chocolate makes for a delicious dessert topping or mix in ingredient for sweet recipes. I often find myself eating this yumminess straight out of the bag, it's that #delicious.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! One of my favorite candies. Is so tasty and flavorful and hits the spot when binge watching or hanging out with my girlfriends. It's a win!
elaina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these toffee bits are AMAZINGGG!!! they are so sweet and honestly just melt in your mouth. great for baking.
Kelly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
This makes a really great way to jazz up traditional chocolate chip cookies or oatmeal cookies. A great product in all ways.
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These just make me feel so much like an adult. I remember my mom eating these when I was a kid and she called it "Grown Folks Candy!" I like it and it satisfied my sweet tooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...