Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
I bought these to try in a short bread cookie recipe that I Make and they were amazing!! Perfect addition
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nice candy bars! I rarely like to eat chocolate, there are certain ones I eat. They are a little hard to break off but overall they're one of a kind!
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
So good in baking like cookies or even on top of a cake. But best in ice cream! Must try if you haven't tried it.
J M.
I use these in a layered cake along with chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, and cool whip. Absolutely delicious!
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
I love the chocolate bar so finding this was a win! I use mine on brownies for apples and also to make my own treats Health Valley Heath English Toffee Bits, 8 oz, (Pack of 12)
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
wonderful cookies! the taste is delicious and the texture too! It has real chocolate that has an amazing taste! the packaging is practical and comes with a great amount of cookies. the value is also good. I recommend these cookies for everyone!
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown , OH
I can't give this product enough stars!! Heath is my favorite candy bar from childhood. Delicious toffee crunch...use in cookies, on ice cream, sprinkle on top of a cake. Possibilities are endless!! Great flavor.
#nerdygirl ..
These are amazing in cookies. They are really tasty and make a great topper for any treat. I don't think that they are that bad of a price too.
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing I like them when I make my cookies add to the chocolate chips makes it taste just like a heath bar. They melt really good to use them all the time
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love to add these to cookies or top brownies with them. Also very good when making blonde brownies! Delicious as an ice cream mix in too!
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!