Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Hope K.
Mmm. My mouth is watering just thinking of these. They taste so good and are perfect to sprinkle on top of a dessert or use in a filling. They are a little expensive but you can most likely use it more than once depending on what you’re using it for.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A must-have for spicing up basic brownies or chocolate chip cookies! Throw them in as your mixing... I love the chewy yet crunchy texture these pieces add as well as the yummy goodness
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good. I used these to make better-than-sex cake and it turned out fantastic! I'm pretty sure these are also the ones my grandma's been using for years in her toffee bars! They have a nice crunch and melt-in-your-mouth feel all at once!
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing I like them when I make my cookies add to the chocolate chips makes it taste just like a heath bar. They melt really good to use them all the time
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
I love the chocolate bar so finding this was a win! I use mine on brownies for apples and also to make my own treats Health Valley Heath English Toffee Bits, 8 oz, (Pack of 12)
Natasha K.
Staff
Hoboken, NJ
I love heath bar/anything toffee-related, so I love to have these baking bits on hand. I am a big fan of experimenting with recipes, and I'll add these to just about anything:  cookies, brownies, cupcake topping, overnight oats, ice cream... you name it, I've probably thrown these into it!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh boy, these are so good! Can be added to cookies, brownies, breads, cakes and coffee! They are so good!!
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
So good in baking like cookies or even on top of a cake. But best in ice cream! Must try if you haven't tried it.
#nerdygirl ..
These are amazing in cookies. They are really tasty and make a great topper for any treat. I don't think that they are that bad of a price too.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown , OH
I can't give this product enough stars!! Heath is my favorite candy bar from childhood. Delicious toffee crunch...use in cookies, on ice cream, sprinkle on top of a cake. Possibilities are endless!! Great flavor.
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!