Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Kim L.
Yum. The bits make it so convenient to add into cookies and cakes. The flavor is buttery and delicious. My mom makes a fantastic cake with these. Now I am hungry!
Nikki B.
Leesville, SC
I love Heath bars. They're amazing. So when I found these I decided to make cookies but I added semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips as well. They were fantastic.
Casey B.
Westminster, CO
This is a yummy baking item that is a staple in my pantry! My favorite way to put these yummy bits to use is by making Better than Sex cake! Yum! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/better-than-sex-cake-ii/
Megan B.
Waterford, MI
I love baking and these have come in handy a lot when i am making something that calls for crushed toffy!!! i have used these to make cookies and in a pudding pie!!!
Angelica L.
Woodland, CA
I love using these when making cookies. Once the cookies are out of the oven, & not to hot, have one with a glass of milk while they're still warm. It's so delicious.
Lemonaide P.
Oh Man these are the best! I just eat the bag!! I don't know if I will ever make cookies with them but I love to freeze them and just grab a handful everyday.
Lauren  C.
These are great for any type of baking. They are great for cookies and cakes. My favorite thing to make it a chocolate cake and toffee trifle! Delicious!
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
I have bought theses in the past but I did not like the taste of them. I even try freezing some and eating it that way. The taste is a little bitter to me
Amanda T.
Morgantown, WV
If you're a toffee fan, these are wonderful for baking. I just recently purchased a bag to jazz up some box-mix brownies, and they turned out delicious!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I bought these to make cookies bit ended up sprinkling them all over my ice cream every night until they were gone! Very good. Never made the cookies.
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!