Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Heather E.
Love to have the Heath baking bits on hand! I'll add them to my cookies, yogurt, and ice cream. Its a sweet kick to give a bit more variety than the standard chocolate chips and they taste delightful!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Ok this is my favorite candy bar so I love these ! I use them when baking, and on ice cream, and I just eat them right out of the bag! If you haven't tried a better than sex cake try it please!
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
I love these Heath pieces for baking. I used to take a Heath candy bar and crush it until I discovered these in the baking aisle. They taste delicious in my chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Crystal B.
These are so tasty! If you like Heath bars, you might eat too many of these. These are great for baking; in cookies, cheese cakes, brownies and they're awesome for homemade frappes!
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
I love the chocolate bar so finding this was a win! I use mine on brownies for apples and also to make my own treats Health Valley Heath English Toffee Bits, 8 oz, (Pack of 12)
Amberly L.
These toffee pieces are really fun for baking, decorating cupcakes or eating straight out of the bag while you bake! ;) Because nobody wants to take the time to put candy bars through the food processor.
Elizabeth K.
If you can add toffee to any cookie, you have made it way better in my opinion!! The chips make it easier to bake with and save time rather than having to break up a full size bar into little pieces- a perfect addition to my baking!!
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
If you like heath and coffee flavored ice cream..this is the perfect topping to put on you coffee flavored ice cream. i recommend blue bell brand coffee ice cream...sooo good.
Nicole P.
Hartford, ME
If you love Heath bars and you love to bake you will love these. They are convieniently chopped and easy to use. My favorite recipe to use these in is death by chocolate
Fara W.
Dayton, OH
I really like having these on hand, as well as a few chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. It can add to almost any dessert but if you are trying to be good and really have a craving for something sweet just a pinch or two can satisfy your craving!
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!