Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Natasha K.
Staff
Hoboken, NJ
I love heath bar/anything toffee-related, so I love to have these baking bits on hand. I am a big fan of experimenting with recipes, and I'll add these to just about anything:  cookies, brownies, cupcake topping, overnight oats, ice cream... you name it, I've probably thrown these into it!
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
My mother uses these every year to make a trifle dessert during the holidays. Everyone always requests it and it's always the first dessert gone. The heath bits are perfect for baking; they add just the right mix of crunch and sweetness. They are my favorite candy to bake with.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favourite candies ever. It has a hate it or love it strong type of flavour but it's my favourite. The milk chocolate is a great balance for the toffee. I like to put it on either ice cream or baked into cookies but that doesn't mean its not great on its own
Kylie S.
Lafayette, In
These are a nice addition to baked goods if you're a fan of the candy bar. However, I think chopping up the whole candy bar provides a better taste than these prechopped candies. These almost have a waxy coating to them. If you don't use them right away, they become chewy in an unpleasant way. Howevery, in the right dish, used sparingly, they are a nice touch.
Kelsie O.
Las Vegas, NV
Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up. I tried them when I got home and OMG I can eat them right out of the bag! I out them in my cookie batter and make chocolate chip and Heath cookies they are delicious!! Amazing product :) and yummy too!
Taylor R.
Always a great add to any baking dish, whether it's cupcakes, brownies or my favorite cookies! The caramel and crunch is always a great combination! You can even add to ice cream and still love everything about the English favorite! Heath being my favorite kind of toffee never proves me wrong!
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite chocolate brands. Whenever I'm baking with these I have my neighbors knocking on my door haha! They make the whole house smell so good and guess what they taste one hundred times better! I also love the coffee creamer they have for this. You should definitely try it out
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
I am actually not a fan of these. I don't know what it is about them, but I probably won't purchase again. There's nothing wrong with the product itself, it just wasn't what I thought it would be.
Kim N.
I use these for baking, and add them into my chocolate chip cookies when I want something a little different. It is easier to use these instead of chopping up an actual candy bar, and makes less of a mess too! I would recommend these to add to different cookie recipes.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I used to work in a bakery, and I would add some of these toffee bits in different things. Customers would always buy them within a matter of hours, and would be asking for more within the same day! They were definitely a huge hit!
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!