Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits uploaded by Deanie S.

BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate They re real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these taste like the candy bar?9 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use the...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? I love Heath bars and wonder if a ...1 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Baking Bits
  • "From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless!" in 12 reviews
  • "Heath bar is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I saw this product I couldn't pass it up." in 3 reviews
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good. I used these to make better-than-sex cake and it turned out fantastic! I'm pretty sure these are also the ones my grandma's been using for years in her toffee bars! They have a nice crunch and melt-in-your-mouth feel all at once!
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing I like them when I make my cookies add to the chocolate chips makes it taste just like a heath bar. They melt really good to use them all the time
Hope K.
Mmm. My mouth is watering just thinking of these. They taste so good and are perfect to sprinkle on top of a dessert or use in a filling. They are a little expensive but you can most likely use it more than once depending on what you’re using it for.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A must-have for spicing up basic brownies or chocolate chip cookies! Throw them in as your mixing... I love the chewy yet crunchy texture these pieces add as well as the yummy goodness
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown , OH
I can't give this product enough stars!! Heath is my favorite candy bar from childhood. Delicious toffee crunch...use in cookies, on ice cream, sprinkle on top of a cake. Possibilities are endless!! Great flavor.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love putting these on top of the brownie batter right before I put it in the oven. The brownies taste soooo good especially right when they come out! I'll also put them on my ice cream too if I'm looking for a different topping than my usual sprinkles.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I love these! They're perfect inside and on top of cakes! They are also great to snack on as is!!

Look up the weight watchers recipe "Better than ### Cake" because these Heath bits really make the cake! Easy to find, and about the same price as chocolate chips!
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
wonderful cookies! the taste is delicious and the texture too! It has real chocolate that has an amazing taste! the packaging is practical and comes with a great amount of cookies. the value is also good. I recommend these cookies for everyone!
Amanda B.
I love these baking bits - they are very versatile. From a little handful as a snack to baking into my favorite cookie to using as an ice cream topping, the possibilities are endless! My favorite way to use these is to bake into a double chocolate chip cookie recipe I have to make them just a little bit richer. So yummy!
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
These are the perfect addition to chocolate chip cookies. Found them at Walmart and I knew right there that these would make my cookies perfect. Everyone loves how they taste! They def add a different flavor to a plain cookie
J M.
Does anyone know any good recipes for desserts to use these for? I make a cake with them but want more suggestions.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the candy bar?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone tried this as a topping on their coffee?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else put these in ice cream? If not try it you won't be sorry!
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never have but I'm sure it would be delicious! I crumble it up to put on top of cake!