BY HEATH

1070096065, Heath K.S English Toffee Bar 18Ct, Size 18Ct, 2.8Oz, Weight 2.8, st2276 see more...

Heath® Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bars
  • "I love you as you are, on ice cream, in cookies... just keep on doing you Heath bars, keep on doing you." in 3 reviews
  • "This candy bar is especially delicious crumbled on top of vanilla or chocolate frozen yogurt. " in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect for any occasion, especially a topping to vanilla ice cream. " in 1 review
  • "Heath bars are one of my favorite candies, and having a pack of 6 is really nice!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat these every day." in 1 review
jessica s.
leweston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the taste of this stuff well enough, but I wouldn’t go to the store and buy it. It’s good on ice cream but it’s not really great to eat on its own. I would get it at the ice cream stand but wouldn’t go out of my way to eat it.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Great for baking or just snacking on. I like to crush these into little bits and sprinkle them on top of my ice cream! The milk chocolate is smooth and pairs perfectly with the crunch of the toffee. Reasonably priced and can be purchased at many typical grocery stores in the candy or baking aisle. This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time!
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
These are one of my favorite candies! The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the toffee adds the perfect crunch. The only downside is that the toffee tends to get stuck in my teeth. I’m so glad they started offering these in snack sizes!
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
Heath Milk Chocolate & English Toffee Bars are the perfect afternoon treat! They have the prefect balance of creamy chocolate and rich, crunchy toffee. I stopped by my local Hy-vee store on the way to work to try one and was amazed by the cheap price! I try to make it a point to treat myself at least once a week with a sweet treat and will continue to do so with Heath candy bars.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
This is perfect for those who love toffee. The Milk chocolate is to die for and smoothed perfectly across the buttery/ mouthwatering English toffee. Sitting here writing a review on this just makes my mouth water. Perfect size and easy to break off into pieces if you are interested in saving some for later (but trust me you'll want to eat it all at once).
Diane M.
Bradford, PA
I love all of the Heath Bars but these snack size ones are my favorite. They are just the right size if I'm have a sugar craving. That way I'm not over doing it on calories. If I buy a full size bar I will eat the full size bar. So I purchase these little guys and pop them in the freezer for when I have a major craving.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
These bars ARE SCRUMPTIOUS, something about toffee and milk chocolate just makes my mouth water, I like these more than Skor bars because the toffee tastes better, more buttery, sweeter and has a certain crunch to it that Skor bars don't. These things are INSANELY good. I can without these for a long time tho because the butter-to-sugar content of the toffee is so crazy high that I'm sure diabetes would be in my future if I didn't cut back on them. A worthy gem of a candy.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
One of my most favorite candy bars. I love the crunchy inside and smooth chocolatey outside. The price is reasonable. I don't eat it every day, just a once in a while treat. When I do enjoy a bar, it blows the competition out of the water. I highly recommend this candy to anyone who loves toffee.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Have loved Heath bars since i was younger and my father would share his with me. I don't eat them often trying to stay away from the sets but love these in miniatures as a treat. can get these almost anywhere gas stations, pharmacy, corner stores, grocery stores. Affordable sweet milk chocolate with the smooth sweet crunch of toffee.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
If you like caramel or toffee, then this is the candy bar made just for you! Although not as popular as some of the others, it has an amazing rich chocolate flavor that compliments the crunchy toffee center so well. I would definitely purchase again! It is one of my favorite candies ever.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how good are these? How do they taste?
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
Does anyone know if these come unwrapped or in a large quantity of crushed? It would be so much easier for recipes!
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Does anyone else freeze their Heath bars or is it just me?
Maleny C.
Pharr, TX
Are these honestly good?? Also, is there a candy bar that taste similat?
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Do you just eat the Heath Bar as a candy bar or use it as a topping on your favorite ice cream or other treat?