BY HEATH #41 in Candy Bars

Buy on Walmart
  • "This candy bar is especially delicious crumbled on top of vanilla or chocolate frozen yogurt. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love you as you are, on ice cream, in cookies... just keep on doing you Heath bars, keep on doing you." in 3 reviews
  • "I could eat these every day." in 1 review
  • "Heath bars are one of my favorite candies, and having a pack of 6 is really nice!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect for any occasion, especially a topping to vanilla ice cream. " in 1 review
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This was my first favorite candy.
When I was in fifth grade I was a bad speller. I told my teacher that someday we'd all have spell check...I was right. She said that since it was an advanced class I could fail over spelling. I wasn't moved. She gave me a Heath bar. I fell in love with the creamy milk chocolate and hard crunch of the English toffee. She promised me another Heath bar if I got 100% on my next spelling test.

I never got below a 100% on spelling again.
Ane K.
I LOVE MY HEATH BARS!!! Yes, over the years I have been given some extraordinarily high-priced English Toffees on holidays or for my birthday, but in the end, I always go back to good old Heath bars. They were my first introduction to English Toffee, and they take me back to my childhood. And, of course, we all know now that chocolate is full of antioxidants….so it is a health food, too! LOL! I highly recommend them!
greidy p.
I love these especially the pieces of toffee, because their taste is so good and above all I love that the chocolate complements the pieces of toffee well. These are so cheap and I do recommend.My number one time to the favorite chocolate bar. It's so sweet it usually hurts my teeth, but it's worth it. I even use the chocolate bars to make toppings in my usual cakes that I make for desserts and holidays.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
Toffee is probably my favorite candy and the fact that I can grab a handful of these and throw them in my purse as little rewards every hour of a long road trip makes them a travel essential in my home. I always grab a bag at Harris Teeter for under $5 and am never disappointed - the toffee is just salty enough and not sticky so it doesn't stay in your teeth and the chocolate is creamy and light.
Mimi T.
San Jose, CA
Great for baking or just snacking on. I like to crush these into little bits and stir them in brownie batter or cookie dough to add a special flavor to my brownies or cookies; it's a hit every time and easy to do.
The milk chocolate is smooth and pairs perfectly with the crunch of the toffee.
Reasonably priced and can be purchased at many typical grocery stores in the candy or baking aisle.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love these especially the toffee pieces because they taste so good and I especially love that the chocolate compliments the toffee pieces well. These are so cheap and I do recommend.My number one go to favorite candy bar. It's so sweet it usually hurts my teeth but it's worth it. I even use the candy bars to make toppings on my usual pies I make for desserts and holidays.
Hali C.
Macomb, OK
I LOVE Heath chocolate and toffee bars, both as a full size candy bar and the minis!
They have a great taste and go well on many things. You must get the name brand Heath bars to get
the most taste and are honestly a great value. I have a few people that I work with who are eating them now
because I got them hooked. You will not be disappointed.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
These are really good. I was at cold stone creamery one day and decided to add them in my ice cream to try something new. Best decision ever! Now when i am at the dollar store i always grab a pack of them. I only like this brand. I recommend this candy to everyone. When i want to indulge i just but the bag of plain heath toffee from walmart lol
Paola V.
Heath bars are easily one of my top favorite candy bars. If you love toffee and chocolate (like me) you can never go wrong with these. It's weird though because I never intentionally go looking for them. They're like a forgotten gem that you end up rediscovering every Halloween and it's only then you realize how much you truly loved them.
Ellie Y.
I love the crunchiness of the toffee and the sweetness of the chocolate. If you're looking for something to munch on after a meal, this is a good snack since you have both toffee and chocolate. You taste the toffee more than the chocolate, but it doesn't over power too much. Definitely recommend it to those who love crunchy sweet snacks!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how good are these? How do they taste?
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
Does anyone know if these come unwrapped or in a large quantity of crushed? It would be so much easier for recipes!
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else freeze their Heath bars or is it just me?
Maleny C.
Pharr, TX
Are these honestly good?? Also, is there a candy bar that taste similat?
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Do you just eat the Heath Bar as a candy bar or use it as a topping on your favorite ice cream or other treat?