• Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Miniatures

BY HEATH

Heath® Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar.
Finest quality English toffee. see more...

• How often are these candy bars purchased?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite holiday Combo to go with this candy...4 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar

Start your review of Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I think this is my all time favorite candy from the candy isle." in 5 reviews
Zeinab N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
If you like toffee this is the chocolate bar for you! This is my go to at the gas station whenever I'm in the mood for chocolate
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What a delicious candy bar?!?!?! Its chocolate it smooth and the toffee isn't too overpowering. I love it and its simple flavor.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton , IN
So yummy and crunchy good. I love the flavor of Heath toffee. I made a better than se* cake with these on top and it was amazingl
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
never had this candy but i would try it one day. maybe this weekend, i'll probably go pick it up when i pick up my weekend snacks
Emily G.
I love this candy bar. The toffee inside and the chocolate go great together. I love eating the chocolate first then the toffee
chante k.
Chicago il
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love heath bars. Whenever I have a craving for toffee I always grab this. Its so good and it relieves me from those cravings.
Devyn N.
Owensboro, KY
This is a pretty good candy bar. Don't buy this all the time but if you are sick of the other stuff pick this baby up. Its dro.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these,they are great when cold, as the toffee makes a satisfying crunch and the chocolate isn't all melty in an instant
Sara A.
.y husband loves these candy bars if you love buttery taste in candy it's really good but it's a hard candy but very very good
Heather-Rose T.
Tahlequah, OK
Heath Bars remind me of my childhood. My mom always makes English toffee at Christmas time and it tastes just like Heath bars!
Lynne W.
Osgoode
Where do you buy these?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Anyone have any good recipes they would like to share using Heath bars?!
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
Is this any good? Is it worth it?
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think my hubby would love these - how shelf stable are they?

Target