BY HEATH

Heath® Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar.
Finest quality English toffee. see more...

• How often are these candy bars purchased?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite holiday Combo to go with this candy bar?!4 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I think this is my all time favorite candy from the candy isle." in 5 reviews
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Externally the bar is covered with milk chocolate with movement drips along the top.   The bar measures 5 X 1.25 X 0.25 inches.  Inside it is a light hard center with pieces of almonds visible, yes, this means that if you tree nut allergies you should not eat this bar.  It has cocoa butter and chocolate both but also dairy, added oils, soy, if those are other allergen concerns for you or your family.  One bar has 200 calories the bulk of which are sugars (23g) and saturated fats (7g).  This is very crunchy and the almond flavor is quite strong, easily overpowering the milk chocolate with the buttery tang the secondary flavor.  From a chocolate perspective, very disappointing.
Stephanie H.
Dallas TX.
Heath toffee bars are my absolute favorite candy bar!! It reminds me of being little and enjoying them with my grandmother when she would sneek me a special treet. She would keep a few of the bite size bars in her purse and carefully sneek me one when my mom wasn't looking. Our little secret ;) I love the snap of the toffee and how it easily crumbles when you chew it and it doesn't get stuck in your teeth like other toffee brands. It's rich and sweet but not too sweet. To me it's more of a decadent dessert instead of a convenient sweet treat.
Kat S.
I'm not much for toffee, I'm already missing one tooth and I hate to think I could lose a tooth just because I'm addicted to sugar. Anyway, Heath is one of the relatively newer entries into the candy bar was, but I do like it. It's another one of those candy bars you'd probably never buy for yourself, but you'd steal one out of your kid's trick or treat bags on Halloween and sow down on them when nobody is looking.
Loretta B.
Richmond, Ca
I have a love hate relationship with this candy. I love the Crispy toffee covered in creamy milk chocolate, you can simply break of a piece and save the rest for another time with it being too messy. what's not to love? Wait! before you go shouting out your amens.... there is a down side to this candy. In my opinion anyway. (hence the 4 stars.) I hate that.... Sometimes, the candy bar can be too hard when chewing and the toffee gets stuck in your teeth! 👎🏾
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolate bars. They have a delicious chocolatey taste also paired with a sweet & salty toffee taste. It melts in your mouth and just tastes so delicious. They are affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. I would recommend Heath bars to any chocolate lovers.
Sierraunna A.
Crawfordville, FL
I rarely eat a lot of candy, but when I do I definitely reach for a Heath bar. The flavor combination of toffee and chocolate is amazing. Literally, anywhere I go that provides Heath bar flavored things I'm all about it. Let's just say I'd definitely cheat a little on my New Year's resolution for this treat.
Jennifer T.
Downey, CA
My favorite chocolate bar, with a price you can't beat and an amazing taste the chocolate and toffee mix well together. This is my go to when eating chocolate and everyone knows it because they always bring me one without ever asking what I want from the store!
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this bar as one of my fav go tos at the gas station. It is so sweet and crunchy without being too much! Would get 5 starts but I do hate that it sticks to your teeth and it takes longer to get out than it did to eat it! Regardless it's worth the work!
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This is my go to candy bar. The mix of smooth, sweet chocolate and crunchy, salty toffee is incredible. I'm totally guilty of nibbling all of the chocolate off before eating the toffee. This candy bar is so yummy, and for me personally, it's nostalgic.
Susan M.
Lancaster, OH
Heath milk chocolate toffee bar is quite delicious. The crunch of the toffee along with the creamyness of the chocolate. I have Not found anything else to compare it. The flavor is good and consistent throuhout I would recommend this candy bar.
Lynne W.
Osgoode
Where do you buy these?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Anyone have any good recipes they would like to share using Heath bars?!
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
Is this any good? Is it worth it?
Michelle H.
Frisco, TX
I love Heath but I prefer Skor. The toffee seems more buttery and flavorful. Who here prefers Skor to Heath?
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think my hubby would love these - how shelf stable are they?