BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate These Heath Toffee Bits are great to add to cookies, brownies and bars. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these hurt anyone else's teeth??1 Answers
  • What IS heath?? It looks kinda gross to me lol1 Answers
  • Can they be use to make cheesecake with?? 4 Answers
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
Yum! is all I can say. Aside from my families opinions on the candy, I have loved this crunchy bit of goodness for years. Every christmas my parents and I make a surplus amount of chocolate covered pretzel rods and decided to try these heath bits on them. Delicious and had a fresh taste just like the candy bars I've came to love!
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
These are so delicious just to sit and eat them by themselves, or perfect for baking in cookies or brownies! I would definitely recommend these too many Sweet Tooth lovers!! We love them in our home, and we love the crunchiness, and the sweet taste reminds us of Grandma's house!
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I love Heath bars so much, and I love them in various things. They are great to have in bit size so you can throw some on top of your ice cream for a special treat. Always satisfied with heath bars and pieces.
Halie M.
California, PA
I love Heath bars!! My boyfriend makes an AMAZING apple dip with these heath pieces. It's my favorite treat she makes and I eat it all at parties. The pieces aren't too overwhelming, they are just right!
Amanda V.
These are so great in cookies and on ice cream and eating them right out of the bag! I love Heath bars and these little crushed up pieces are phenomenal. You can find them in Walmart in the baking isle!
Amanda J.
Heath bar pieces are great for baking. They are great in cookies, cakes, and other desserts. They're usually found in the baking aisle and are fairly affordable.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently just purchased 2 bags for thanksgiving to make pumpkin bread and to make white chocolate toffee crunch cookies. The last time I used these to make toffee cookies, it was perfect and so delicious. The toffee created a really chewy texture when it's melted and it made the cookie super soft but chewy, but not in a stubborn chewy way. It was really easy to bake with
Mariah H.
Fernley, NV
I bake these into cookies and I get nothing but RAVE reviews. It takes the hassle out of buying Heath bars and breaking them down, much cheaper, too. Or mix them into a milkshake or home made ice cream. Give them a try if you haven't already. You won't regret it.
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I make a few dessert treats that call for Heath and this is always what I turn too. As a mom of 3 I love having the pieces already on hand so I can just grab a bag and get my baking done. The taste is wonderful and it compliments the rest of my desserts perfectly.
Danielle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love baking and I bought these thinking I would love them because I love heath bars. I was kind of disappointed. it's just toffee bits. regular old toffee bits. Maybe that's what it's supposed to be but I was expecting the taste of the heath bar.
Kayana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good for toppings?
Emma J.
Where can you find these?
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
Has anybody tried this as an ice cream topping?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Where can I buy these?? I've never seen them.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store yesterday, what do u make with them?