BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate These Heath Toffee Bits are great to add to cookies, brownies and bars. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these hurt anyone else's teeth??1 Answers
  • What IS heath?? It looks kinda gross to me lol1 Answers
  • Can they be use to make cheesecake with?? 4 Answers
Brittney G.
Jarrell
These are great! I have tried them in brownies and cookies. They taste exactly like the candy bar. They are a little pricey but you are paying for a great quality product. I enjoy this product so much that it has become a staple product in my brownie. I use it anytime I want to make something I’m baking a little extra special.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These weren’t what I expected. They were tiny, hard pieces of the candy. A little too hard when baking. I used mine for decorating cakes and cupcakes. I didn’t put them inside the batter. I bought it at a reduced price. I won’t buy them again.
Breanna R.
I love Bits o’ Brickle! They’re great for Better than Sex cake, I even put on two layers when I make the cake. I used to crush up the candy bars, but this is so much easier! I love not having to mess with the wrappers or crush them myself.
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
Yum! is all I can say. Aside from my families opinions on the candy, I have loved this crunchy bit of goodness for years. Every christmas my parents and I make a surplus amount of chocolate covered pretzel rods and decided to try these heath bits on them. Delicious and had a fresh taste just like the candy bars I've came to love!
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
These are so delicious just to sit and eat them by themselves, or perfect for baking in cookies or brownies! I would definitely recommend these too many Sweet Tooth lovers!! We love them in our home, and we love the crunchiness, and the sweet taste reminds us of Grandma's house!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
I love Heath bars so much, and I love them in various things. They are great to have in bit size so you can throw some on top of your ice cream for a special treat. Always satisfied with heath bars and pieces.
Estefany L.
KS
These are delicious! A little bit too hard, but Still super good. They aren’t pricey, and taste sooo good. Last time I used these in a cake I made. I made a vanilla cake with fruit filling. I made a whipped cream frosting and sprinkled the sides with these bits. It was perfection!
Halie M.
California, PA
I love Heath bars!! My boyfriend makes an AMAZING apple dip with these heath pieces. It's my favorite treat she makes and I eat it all at parties. The pieces aren't too overwhelming, they are just right!
Amanda J.
Heath bar pieces are great for baking. They are great in cookies, cakes, and other desserts. They're usually found in the baking aisle and are fairly affordable.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently just purchased 2 bags for thanksgiving to make pumpkin bread and to make white chocolate toffee crunch cookies. The last time I used these to make toffee cookies, it was perfect and so delicious. The toffee created a really chewy texture when it's melted and it made the cookie super soft but chewy, but not in a stubborn chewy way. It was really easy to bake with
Kayana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good for toppings?
Emma J.
Where can you find these?
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
Has anybody tried this as an ice cream topping?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Where can I buy these?? I've never seen them.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store yesterday, what do u make with them?