BY HEATH

Real Milk Chocolate These Heath Toffee Bits are great to add to cookies, brownies and bars. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups. see more...

• Do these hurt anyone else's teeth??1 Answers
  • What IS heath?? It looks kinda gross to me lol1 Answers
  • Can they be use to make cheesecake with?? 4 Answers
  • "Love these one cheesecakes, in ice cream or in cookies. " in 6 reviews
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
Yum! is all I can say. Aside from my families opinions on the candy, I have loved this crunchy bit of goodness for years. Every christmas my parents and I make a surplus amount of chocolate covered pretzel rods and decided to try these heath bits on them. Delicious and had a fresh taste just like the candy bars I've came to love!
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
These are so delicious just to sit and eat them by themselves, or perfect for baking in cookies or brownies! I would definitely recommend these too many Sweet Tooth lovers!! We love them in our home, and we love the crunchiness, and the sweet taste reminds us of Grandma's house!
Sarah W.
I love to add these heath bits to the top of a tiramisu or just add them into traditional chocolate chip cookies. They add a little fun to any recipe, and it doesn't hurt that they're just yummy to eat by themselves.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
I love Heath bars so much, and I love them in various things. They are great to have in bit size so you can throw some on top of your ice cream for a special treat. Always satisfied with heath bars and pieces.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Love these for baking! They are perfect in many different deserts. We also like to enjoy them in our hot chocolate. They met my expectations and they are delicious. I would highly recommend you to try them.
Halie M.
California, PA
I love Heath bars!! My boyfriend makes an AMAZING apple dip with these heath pieces. It's my favorite treat she makes and I eat it all at parties. The pieces aren't too overwhelming, they are just right!
Amanda V.
These are so great in cookies and on ice cream and eating them right out of the bag! I love Heath bars and these little crushed up pieces are phenomenal. You can find them in Walmart in the baking isle!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Heath pieces always remind me of making cookies with my dad! He loves heath and puts them in everything. Cookies and ice cream are the favorite. They're a great topping and a snack if you just have a craving.
Bonnie M.
Longmont, CO
These are my favorite snack when I am stoned. They taste amazeballs. Good crunchy an sweetness. Love when I stuff a whole handful in my mouth and they clump together and stick to my teeth. So much fun.
Amanda J.
Heath bar pieces are great for baking. They are great in cookies, cakes, and other desserts. They're usually found in the baking aisle and are fairly affordable.
Emma J.
Where can you find these?
Kayana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these good for toppings?
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
Has anybody tried this as an ice cream topping?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Where can I buy these?? I've never seen them.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store yesterday, what do u make with them?