Biddeford Blankets
Heated Microplush Throw Blue - Biddeford, Prague Green

Heated Microplush Throw Blue - Biddeford, Prague Green

by Biddeford Blankets

Wrap yourself in warmth this season with this ultra-soft microplush heated throw from Biddeford. The digital controller allows you to choose from six heat settings to provide the perfect warmth level. It also features a 10-hour automatic shut off for added safety. An extra-long 13 foot power cord allows you to snuggle with your throw in any room. This heated throw is machine washable and dryable and comes with a 5 year warranty. Size: Throw. Color: Prague Green. Pattern: Solid.

Start your review of Heated Microplush Throw Blue - Biddeford, Prague Green!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda D.
Rosenberg, TX
Heated Microplush Throw Blue - Biddeford, Prague Green uploaded by Amanda D.
Hi I’m not sure if it’s the same! It’s the brand but different pattern! I was excited to get this from a super deal! I got it for like 24 but originally like 100 dollars! It’s great and I’m excited to have something nice to use of good quality! Using it now in this cold weather and season! My son as well lives to use it to stay warm!
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this for my best friend for our gift exchange and she loves it. It has different heat settings. She even let me try it. It was so warm. I loved it. The only thing she said that it took a minute to heat up. Other than that it’s awesome!
Katie W.
Fishers, IN
I am a perpetually cold person. I bought this blanket last winter at target on a whim because I was tired of being cold and it was on sale. This is the second heated blanket I’ve owned and this one is by far the better of the two. It doesn’t feel as rigid as others, they come in a lot of great colors/patterns/designs, and the options for level of heat are great. It also comes with an automatic shut off which makes me feel safer sleeping with it on. The only disadvantage is the electric connector disconnects fairly easily, so you’ll be reconnecting the blanket to power more often than ones that don’t have the option to disconnect. Overall, if you’re searching, go buy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allen F.
il y a 10 mois
Amanda D. il y a 9 mois
I have been enjoying it well!