Makeupacavado
Heated Eyelash Curler, 2019【NEW VERSION】Electric Rechargeable Eyelashes Curlers for Quick Natural Eye Lashes Curling Long Lasting USB Charging 4 Temperature Gears with Display

by acavado

body { font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif;}h2 { margin-top: 0;}.images img { max-height: 520px; max-width: 380px;}Heated Eyelash Curler, 2019【NEW VERSION】Acavado Electric Rechargeable Eyelashes Curlers for Quick Natural Eye Lashes Curling Long...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heated Eyelash Curler, 2019【NEW VERSION】Acavado Electric Rechargeable Eyelashes Curlers for Quick Natural Eye Lashes Curling Long Lasting USB Charging 4 Temperature Gears with Display!
Lorena M.
Pleasanton , TX
Heated Eyelash Curler, 2019【NEW VERSION】Acavado Electric Rechargeable Eyelashes Curlers for Quick Natural Eye Lashes Curling Long Lasting USB Charging 4 Temperature Gears with Display uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a bit disappointed because my lashes did not stay curled but only for a few minutes. It does get heated and you think it would do a great job but not really.
tyler S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t hate but I also don’t need/ love this product. It doesn’t hold a long charge, and it also does some good for my lashes, but nothing crazy. I wouldn’t purchase it again but it was nice to try out! If you have small lashes, I don’t think this will work for you!
Heather P.
Deland, FL
Heated Eyelash Curler, 2019【NEW VERSION】Acavado Electric Rechargeable Eyelashes Curlers for Quick Natural Eye Lashes Curling Long Lasting USB Charging 4 Temperature Gears with Display uploaded by Heather P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a little concerned because the instructions were heavily misspelled, but I [email protected] with this tiny tool!! Would definitely recommend ❤️

Looking for your answer?