Heat Factory 372112 Insole 1 Pair

by Heat Factory

Description: The Heat Factory Foot warmer Insole is a soft, light-weight pouch containing an inert mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt, water and vermiculite. When exposed to air, a natural exothermic reaction generates consistent and prolonged heat. The insole pouch is made of soft cloth lined with a very thin layer of porous plastic for maximum durability. Peel back the adhesive backing and press warmer to outside of sock underneath foot. Height (In): 8. Width (In): 3. Depth (In): .5. Weight: 1 oz: Heat Factory Foot warmer Insoles are designed to heat in the restricted air environment of a shoe or boot for up to 6 hours. When placed under sock, these thin and comfortable insoles provide soothing warmth underneath your feet. Ideal for daily use in shoes, ski boots, or whenever feet are cold. Not intended for use in open air. Sold as pairs ONLY. One size fits all.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heat Factory 372112 Insole 1 Pair!
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
My dad uses these when he goes hunting in the mountains during winter. I know he always buys them so they must work great!
Emily M.
East Lansing, MI
I love these inserts! They keep my hands and feet warm during tailgating and football games, which I love! Two thumbs up!

Looking for your answer?