BY ENT. ONE MUSIC

Set against the stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains, "Heartland" is the addictive and heart-warming family drama following fifteen-year-old Amy (Amber Marshall) and her older sister Lou (Michelle Morgan) through the highs and lows of life on a horse ranch. Behind The Scenes Featurettes (including interviews with the cast and crew). Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I first started watching this on Netflix now I am starting to collect all the season. I grew up training and raising horses so I suppose this is why it's my absolute favorite show. But it also has a lot of life lessons and good story lines. Anyone who hasn't at least tried to watch it please do!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I started watching this series on Netflix. What a great tv show. I wished it was showed in the US air ways. I think Canada has the best shows that USA markets don't know about. This is just one of them. I would recommend watching this series. I love it!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Edinburgh, ['', '', '']
I love this show so much. Literally obsessed, watch it for hours on end and never get bored.