BY ENT. ONE MUSIC

Set against the stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains, "Heartland" is the addictive and heart-warming family drama following fifteen-year-old Amy (Amber Marshall) and her older sister Lou (Michelle Morgan) through the highs and lows of life on a horse ranch. Behind The Scenes Featurettes (including interviews with the cast and crew). Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

Kaitlin D.
Boston
I recently discovered this Canadian show on Netflix and decided to watch because I’ve always loved horses. It follows the story of a girl who trains horses on her family’s ranch. Now I’m hooked and in its 11th season after I discovered it runs in America on UP channel. I would love to visit the area it’s filmed one day in Canada!
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I first started watching this on Netflix now I am starting to collect all the season. I grew up training and raising horses so I suppose this is why it's my absolute favorite show. But it also has a lot of life lessons and good story lines. Anyone who hasn't at least tried to watch it please do!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I started watching this series on Netflix. What a great tv show. I wished it was showed in the US air ways. I think Canada has the best shows that USA markets don't know about. This is just one of them. I would recommend watching this series. I love it!
Heather M.
Scottsboro
This show is also on Netflix all the way to season 9 I'm waiting on season 10 to be released.. this was such a good show it's got some of all tears laugh love it's got it all.. love this show.
Alexis T.
I came across this show last year on Netflix & I have been hooked ever since!! I just love everything about it! It’s a very family friendly show. I would recommend that everyone watch!
Emily A.
Queensferry , South queensferry
I love this show so much. Literally obsessed, watch it for hours on end and never get bored.