Heartland Harvest Marmalade Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
My favorite hand soap! Smells amazing and gives you that nice clean feeling. The smell really lasts on your hands. And freshens up your bathroom. Very effective and on sale frequently. I will continue to purchase.
Eunice Cindy W.
I love the citrus smell on this product. It definitely does its job and I love the foam pump on it . I would definitely recommend
Ilse L.
marysville
the smell on these are amazing i always have one on every single bathroom of my house, long lasting and great for the kids
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
After the first sanitizer in my pocket I understood that it should be always in my bag. It deeply cleans your hands, doesn't leave anything sticky there. As for this aroma, it was a little bit sweet for me, too much fruit inside. But still good for summer days!