Heartland Harvest Marmalade Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Jenison , MI
My favorite hand soap! Smells amazing and gives you that nice clean feeling. The smell really lasts on your hands. And freshens up your bathroom. Very effective and on sale frequently. I will continue to purchase.
Ilse L.
Olympia
the smell on these are amazing i always have one on every single bathroom of my house, long lasting and great for the kids
Eunice Cindy W.
I love the citrus smell on this product. It definitely does its job and I love the foam pump on it . I would definitely recommend
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
After the first sanitizer in my pocket I understood that it should be always in my bag. It deeply cleans your hands, doesn't leave anything sticky there. As for this aroma, it was a little bit sweet for me, too much fruit inside. But still good for summer days!