BY HEARTLAND

Traditional pasta taste. Wheat free. Per 2/3 cup: 200 calories; 0 g sat fat (0%); 0 mg sodium (0%); 0 g sugars. At Heartland we know healthy eating is a priority for you and your family. We also know taste is equally as important. That's why we created Heartland Gluten Free an easy way for your family to enjoy great tasting wheat free pasta. With the perfect blend of corn and rice Heartland Gluten Free matches traditional pasta in color flavor texture and performance. Your family will never be able to tell it's gluten free Features 12 Ounce Pack of 6 Ingredients Corn Flour Rice Flour Mono and Diglycerides. Directions Cooking: 1. Boil water (4 quarts per 12 oz of pasta). 2. Add salt to taste (optional). 3. Add pasta. Wait for reboil. 4. Cook uncovered stirring occasionally 11 to 13 minutes or until desired tenderness. 5. Remove from heat and drain. Tip - Pasta is best served hot. Warnings Processed in a facility that uses wheat eggs and soy. see more...

Olivia B.
Louisville
I love this product! The pasta tastes great and is wonderful for classic marinara or a fancy pasta dish. They have fallen apart on me if I stir the dish a few times, but I love this product. I have it in my pantry right now waiting to make chicken pot pie pasta. I totally recommend this product!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
I don't like these a lot because I feel they are very chewy and are not good the next day. I have cooked with these a couple of times but its the same outcome every time. They are affordable but not the best. I will not be buying these again.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I used to buy this product at Walmart and then out of the blue it was Gina and I never saw it again. I really enjoyed it too, it was one of the better brands. Unlike others it wouldn't turn to mush and it wasn't full of corny residue when it was done.
Nicollette B.
Bronx, NY
I like it a lot!!. it taste close to real pasta when you put some veggies and a nice sauce on it. I tore it up and my belly had no aches! I will purchase again!
Rachel A.
Tastes great and is a great price. I've not had any issues with it turning mushy, and I've served it to people who didn't even realize it was GF
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have a gluten intolerance and have purchased these noodles several times! I can hardly notice a difference than regular non-gluten free noodles.
sandra P.
Summerville, SC
Really good pasta in my book!
easy to find great price. i tend to not fallow the instruction and cook a bit loner but over all its a good noodle!
Emerald R.
We use this gluten free pasta almost once a week and my husband (who doesn't eat gluten free) has no complaints! Holds up like normal pasta
Heather H.
Dahlonega, GA
Great pasta that tastes close to the real thing. Purchase this when I find it and have never been disappointed.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
This pasta is ok but there are better options in the gf world. In a bind, its edible.