Hearthside Food Solutions Archer Farms Granola Oats and Wildflower Honey 12 oz

by Hearthside Food Solutions

Find Cereals at Target.com! Archer Farms Granola Oats and Wildflower Honey 12 oz

where can I find this stuff?
Start your review of Hearthside Food Solutions Archer Farms Granola Oats and Wildflower Honey 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Greenwood, IN
I am not a big granola fan, but I've always wanted to like it, and this is one of the only ones I've liked! It's not too sweet or salty, and it's good to mix with yogurt or plain. It comes in big clumps so you can easily mix it with trail mix or eat it straight up. Definitely will buy again!
No Special Diet
This is really good and an easy snack but the salted caramel one is the best!! I buy several bags at one time because no other granola compares to archer farms.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free