Heartgard Plus Chewables for Dogs Green, 26-50 lbs, 12 Month Supply uploaded by Kacy S.

BY MERIAL

The Heartgard brand is among the most trusted heartworm prevention medications and for good reason In terms of keeping your dog safe from heartworms hookworms and roundworms Heartgard Plus Chewables for dogs has your pooch covered Deadly to parasites but safe for dogs six weeks and older one dose of Heartgard Plus will keep your pooch worm free for a full 30 days Available in a delicious beef flavor your dog wont even know theyre taking medicine Heartgard understands what pets and pet parents want and their deliciously effective Heartgard Plus Chewables are a testament to that see more...

Amber B.
This is my trusted monthly heartworm preventative for my fur baby! My vet recommended it and at first I thought it was a bit expensive BUT if you order it through dr fosters pharmacy online it was super cheap. I got a year supply for under $60!
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
It is a little expensive, but the dogs like taking it, and it lasts all month. A rebate is offered if you buy a year's supply. It works well on my pit mix and boxer mix. It does require a prescription.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use frontline for two of my four dogs. They do great on it and eat it without issue. Its supposed to taste like a beef treat and they seem to think its great. They have been on this medicstion for years and so far have always came back negitiave for heartworms so its doing its job!

You must have a vet perscription to give this to your dog or it can be incredible dangerous.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
My vet who i trust dearly recommends this monthly to prevent heart worms for my pug.  We take it regularly bc getting sick is no fun.  My pug is a picky eater with food and treats so the fact she eats this is amazing and so effortless.  Great formula.