Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Shimmer Mist uploaded by Angel K.Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Shimmer Mist uploaded by Angel K.

BY GENERIC

Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Shimmer Mist: Luminosity and a touch of fragrance Blend of fresh fruits, sugar berries, dewy grapefruit and seductive peony see more...

Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
 This collection of shimmer mists all smell so good. This is the fruitier scent of the mist and i love it so much it's perfect for a nice summer shimmer and it smells so good, The one thing I don't like about it though is how fast the scent fades away.
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
These are defiantly a yes. My sisters friend was getting heart surgery and I bought her a whole bunch of these perfumes because they smelled so good and I know she loves perfume. These are really nice and the bottle a designs are fancy and cute.
Angel K.
I think it smells pretty good and it's shimmery not glittery so it can be pulled off by women as well as girls. would probably be best for warmer weather when we all want that sun to glimmer off of us. I found this on clearance at big lots for a dollar.
Faith M.
Unlike fresh start and hot date by Calgon, sweet crush is more of a girly kind of a scent than the other two.But like the other two the scent doesn't last long which is a bummer.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
If I were rating this for a tween or teen, I'd give it a 5, for adults, a 1. So.... I give it a 3. This has a sweet, simple, sugary scent with glitter mixed in. It's lovely for a teen or tween, but pretty ridiculous for a woman. As with all cheaper scents, it fades quickly, but it will last a number of hours, so it's not too bad. Cute for a kid, basically.