Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Body Mist uploaded by Carol C.

BY GENERIC

Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Body Mist: Spirited fragrance Blend of fresh fruits, sugar berries, dewy grapefruit and seductive peony see more...

Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As far as body mist to go this is an excellent one. I always carry a body mess with me if I don't have a perfume on. I love the #Calgon line of everything and mostly all of their sprays. This particular one is very fresh and actually makes u feel refreshed. Give it a try u will. U will be happy u did !!!!
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
I like this product in general,very refreshing. I just don't think the scent stays on long enough. I used to use it after a shower or the pool but it would spike up a rash any where I applied it. I would recommend this if your skin is tough and early sensitive. Otherwise no.
Danielle B.
Columbia , SC
Has a really nice grapefruit and peach scent. Very refreshing! However, I wish the smell would last a little longer.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff it smells so good it makes your skin glitter and shine I love it will tell all my friends and family
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Now I like this body mist. It's a great refresher. I use it after I shower đźšż.