Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Body Mist uploaded by Carol C.

BY GENERIC

Heart Calgon Sweet Crush Body Mist: Spirited fragrance Blend of fresh fruits, sugar berries, dewy grapefruit and seductive peony see more...

Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
As far as body mist to go this is an excellent one. I always carry a body mess with me if I don't have a perfume on. I love the #Calgon line of everything and mostly all of their sprays. This particular one is very fresh and actually makes u feel refreshed. Give it a try u will. U will be happy u did !!!!
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
I like this product in general,very refreshing. I just don't think the scent stays on long enough. I used to use it after a shower or the pool but it would spike up a rash any where I applied it. I would recommend this if your skin is tough and early sensitive. Otherwise no.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff it smells so good it makes your skin glitter and shine I love it will tell all my friends and family
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Now I like this body mist. It's a great refresher. I use it after I shower 🚿.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
Has a really nice grapefruit and peach scent. Very refreshing! However, I wish the smell would last a little longer.