BY GENERIC

Heart Calgon Fresh Start Body Lotion: Extra boost of moisture With vitamin E, aloe and shea butter Blend of Granny Smith apple, jasmine petals, fresh water lily, and white rose see more...

Heart Calgon Fresh Start Body Lotion
  • "this is a great product and leaves skin soft and smells really nice and i think everyone should atleast try it " in 1 review
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
Im guilty of continuously getting samples of this while I'm working overnights at walmart. I love the smells and it rubs in so smoothly. I am eventually going to break down and buy me a tube of this and the matching body wash!
Kayla S.
The smell is amazing, identical to VS pink fresh & clean. The quality comparison on the other hand is not so great. If you want a cheaper version go for it but if you want quality, I'd stick with VS.
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
I saw this while grabbing bubble bath. Holy cow, it smells so great! I grabbed the lotion and body spray. This price is amazing for what you get! When mine is gone, I will for sure buy more!
Melissa L.
Smells good, but not a smell I like for lotion. It does its job to moisturize, but sometimes it feels like it does sit on the skin for a while before soaking in.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff smells super good, it smells just like bath and body works just cheaper, it just doesn't moisturize like I thought it would, but it smells great
Demetrius R.
Newark, NJ
I have this in my bath right now, love everything that Calgon makes, and this is one of the best formulas around, wouldn't change you for anything.
Heather B.
I stumbled upon this lotion and the body spray at Walgreens i had to have it because it smells so clean and fresh!
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product and leaves skin soft and smells really nice and i think everyone should at least try it
Cristina G.
I Love The Smell Of This Plus The design was what caught my eye Very Inexpensive & Agaun Smells Great
Velia J.
It has a great smell and it also serves as a great moisturizure for the body. I have no complaints.