Hearst Communications, Inc. HGTV Magazine US uploaded by Elizabeth S.Hearst Communications, Inc. HGTV Magazine US uploaded by Elizabeth S.Hearst Communications, Inc. HGTV Magazine US uploaded by Ana A.

Hearst Communications, Inc. HGTV Magazine US

BY HEARST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today! It's summer style for less, with 178 easy, breezy change ups! Plus our biggest paint index ever (126 hues!), 32 curb appeal boosts, flea market tips, over $3,000 worth of giveaways, and more colorful ideas to "tap-to-save" in favorite albums and share with friends on Facebook and Twitter! HGTV Magazine gives you insider secrets from your favorite HGTV stars. Get decorating ideas for your home, design tips, and real estate advice. Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save big! Subscriptions available: • 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled • 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled • When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. • Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. see more...

• "I'm not a big fan of this channel." in 3 reviews
  • "I love home decor so this magazine has great inspiration material." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Love this magazine for inspiration. The high low list is my favorite. It lets me keep up with popular design elements and colors. I’m making my dream boards for future home improvements.
Samantha B.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite channels to watch. I could keep it on all day long and watch every show that comes on. My favorite is fixer upper this channel really inspires me and gives me creative ideas to add to my own apartment to make it more homier. I love when they play the same show for a few hours then change it up. All of the shows really make this a great channel if you are wanted ideas for a renovation or just a new home interior design. So inspiring.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
HGTV Magazine is by far my most favorite publication that is available on the stands today! I'm a big fan of the network and the magazine doesn't disappoint. The articles are all well thought out and extremely creative -- an inspiration to get creative in and out of our home.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
YES I LOVE ME SOME HGTV BEST SHOW EVERY WOW THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW YOU GET SO MANY GREAT IDEALS I CAN WATCH THIS 24/7 THEY HAVE SO MANY GREAT SHOWS WOW I'M A HGTV QUEEN
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
This is the only magazine that I still subscribe to, but I genuinely look forward to flipping through it every month. The articles and tips are informative and I always find creative inspiration in each issue.
Kendra L.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is my hands down favorite DIY home improvement magazine. I don't have tv anymore so this really fills in the gaps for me. I love farmhouse and country decor and this is loaded with that.
Heather Z.
My all time favorite magazine! I swear I wait for the mailman at the beginning of every month to deliver!! This magazine was my bible when my man and I were house hunting 2 years ago. Now it serves as great advice for remodeling, decorating on a budget, how to stay true to your houses design style, and where to find great cheap buys. I've learned a lot about paint, how to do small DIY jobs, and even how to know when to call in a professional. Recently I've been reading and getting great advice on gardening and updating our landscaping. Inexperienced homeowners this is the magazine for you!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love this magazine. It is a great quick read with good homeowner knowledge. I especially love the column about what is the difference between two items. I didn't know there was a difference between wax paper and parchment paper and of course I almost had a fire 😩. And I mention it to my mom that after reading that article I now know the difference and apparently so does she.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I watch the channel and read the magazine. I like a lot of the DYI that they show on some of their shows. I have also taken some ideas from the magazine at my house, specially when it comes to hanging frames/paintings.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I am subscribed for the entire year to HGTV magazine! I love it and each month I can't wait for it to arrive! Both my hubby and I watch the tv every night before bed and now that we are buying our first house together (and it will probably be a fixer upper) we are more addicted to it!
Amber P.
Is this magazine worth it? Does it have too many advertisements in it? Also, is the subscription expensive?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your favorite rehab show on HGTV?
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
Would hgtv be doing a live q&a anytime?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
I love hgtv, is the magazine worth it ?
Ariana D.
Stow, OH
How much is this subscription?