BY HEAR DOGGY!

Hear doggy! plush patented ultrasonic silent squeaker dog toys that only your dog can hear! Hear doggy! toys give pets the same sensation & enjoyment of traditional squeaky toys without the irritating noise. Super soft bubble plush in cute character shapes. see more...

Buy on Target
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
My favorite dog toy! To humans it just sounds like air but dogs go crazy over it. I live in a condo so I really didn't want squeaky toys annoying my neighbors. This is perfect. My dog runs around like she is being bad squeaking this and it is pure peace and quiet for me. My dog isn't too hard on toys but has played with hers a ton and all are still in great condition.
Malea W.
My lab/Shepherd mix absolutely loves this toy. He is convinced we can all hear the squeak. However, it just sounds like air. I'm slowly replacing all of his toys with these. I swear he knows when we are watching TV or he needs to be quiet and gets out every loud toy. These are the BEST.
Jessica S.
The best squeaky toy ever, only dogs can hear it! And it has withstood the test of time. The chew guard technology is great and my Dalmatian can't get enough of this guy (the stuffed bird)! I recommend these toys to my clients!
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I love the hear doggie toys that make ultra sonic squeak noises!! My dog is so annoying when she starts playing with her toys and these toys are great so that I don't have to hear her squeak her dang toy for 20 mins straight!
Leilany H.
Orange City, FL
Hear doggy hear doggy fish chew toy is good for dogs and puppies. These toys are soft n big for the dogs.🐾🐶they are squeaky and funny looking😂😂😂this toy is good for puppies cause they're usually teething.
Allie A.
My small dog loves this toy! He more into the stuffed toys than balls and ropes. This is perfect for him to pack around and play with.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
My little guy loves all his toys just about but he especially likes this one. I find him laying with it all the time ha
Tiffany P.
Nauvoo, AL
Oh how my dog loves her toys! She will probably end up tearing it up but she loves it so much!